Quantcast

One of my FAVORITE movies that is totally underrated:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Addams family Values:

I didnt care much for the addams family show or the first movie, but whoever made the 2nd one must be a funny guy. Its quite whitty in an office-space, simpsons, kind of way and has alot of subtle, dark humor that I think alot of people dont even realize is there.
Granted, there are some stupid gags, and thats what sells movie tickets, but Addams Family Values rocks. I recommend renting it sometime for another viewing. Definitely one of the New Classics.
Who's with me?

J

JRB

Originally Posted by LordOpie
You got to know when to fold 'em...

I'll just walk away.

stosh said:
know when to run

What an original idea. :stupid:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Originally Posted by LordOpie
You got to know when to fold 'em...

I'll just walk away.

What an original idea. :stupid:
You're still posting?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dammit. I thought this thread would be cool, then Loco has to come in and try to stir some crap with crap that isnt even funny ONCE AGAIN.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
dammit. I thought this thread would be cool, then Loco has to come in and try to stir some crap with crap that isnt even funny ONCE AGAIN.

:nope: I didn't start the lame Kenny Rogers deal this time.

Grimey

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
cali
Ok.... let me try to save this thread... I will assume by 'Adams Family Values' you really meant the 'The Last Boyscout'

I'll start things off with a quote:
[Joe Hallenbeck wakes up in his car and stares at his grubby reflection in the mirror]
Joe Hallenbeck : Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you ****.