Quantcast

>>>> One second longer <<<<

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The washer and dryer that came with my house is as probably as old as I am. I did have to replace bypass the lid safety switch on the washer.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Wife, kids, and mother in law have departed for Nutcracker. I elected to not go so am lounging about the house with two cats for company.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got a quick flight in during a break in the rain this morning. Thought I would try out the Hero 10 and am pretty impressed for nearly straight out of the camera. Def going to slap on an ND and adjust ISO and framerate for some better footy. Better than the DJI camera for sure.

Looks like a log jam at the top of the island, will have to be on drift watch today I guess. River rose another 1.5' overnight supposed to crest sometime this afternoon sans rainfall.

You can see an upriver neighbor cutting loose a big ass log, will prob run into my dock shortly, FML

Shallow river? That water is poo brown. :D

Looks ripe for one of these mini jet boats....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sunset at my place with the new lawn mower team..... got home a lil too late and the colours had already faded from the sky.

View attachment 169273
I pondered getting a goat to deal with that stuff when we still had a barn to house it.

But then it would likely get eaten by a mountain lion or bear...or I'd have to deal with owning a goat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our LG's good so far, beats the crap out of our top load Maytag, which ate clothes (abraded holes).
Maytag Bravos XL. Currently on 10 years and second house. Has to replace the drum tensioner 2x ($30 and 1hr) and the heating element ($100 and 1hr), but that's it. Things are solid.

Edit: Bravos, not Brazos

Last edited: