Quantcast

Online Dirt Jump Competition

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
dont you think its sorta shady that people are posting pictures they took of pros riding and its likely that they dont even know the person they are taking a picture of?

Tama

Chimp
Mar 21, 2002
Welly - NZ
dromond said:
For eons it was thought that vorb could contain him. But no, Tama has escaped!

:D
I miss you to sweetie pie :heart:

Beautiful sunny Welly-winter day today - we've got two days of shuttling planned for the weekend - wish you were here? :thumb:

dromond

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Northampton, MA
Tama said:
I miss you to sweetie pie :heart:

Beautiful sunny Welly-winter day today - we've got two days of shuttling planned for the weekend - wish you were here? :thumb:

Haha. Yeah I tell people about the welly shuttling scene and nobody believes me. My return is made a lot better by the fact that there is lift-fuel dh riding 15 minutes away every weekend....and I have a season pass :p But there are too many rocks, not enough berms and fast trails are hard to find. Ooooooo wellytrack :love: You'll have to keep me and my dingy full of bikes away with a cattle prod ahahaha :D

Tama

Chimp
Mar 21, 2002
Welly - NZ
Hey Dromong - spent 14 hours shuttling on my new singlespeed hardtail (which now looks wrecked.) Wish you were here ;)

Though chairlifts do sound good - the inside of the Hearse is a bit... ...filthy...

Anyway - this is a reminder about the Online Dirt Jump Competition - here be the current entries - Clicky Clicky

Entries close in 2 weeks

Tama