Quantcast

Only in West Hollyweird

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I guess it beats parading around around in full uniform in 90 degree heat, doing it in their skivvies does seem a little extreme but... its California, right?

EDIT: I didn't see the knee-pads until just now, is that what you thing is weird?

EDIT AGAIN: Google brought this up:

Their gay bar burned down and now the picture is ironic.

Last edited:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
I guess it beats parading around around in full uniform in 90 degree heat, doing it in their skivvies does seem a little extreme but... its California, right?

EDIT: I didn't see the knee-pads until just now, is that what you thing is weird?

EDIT AGAIN: Google brought this up:

you searched it???

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
"Setting back widespread acceptance of the gay community, one parade float at a time."

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Folsom st fair in SF today. Had to go to a store next to it. I'm scarred for life.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dante, I'm not scared in men in skivies. I'm scared of watching skinny pale guys in leather bondage gear and gag balls getting bent over and spanked by large hairy bald men in leather as well. This I saw today, scarred for life.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Dante, I'm not scared in men in skivies. I'm scared of watching skinny pale guys in leather bondage gear and gag balls getting bent over and spanked by large hairy bald men in leather as well. This I saw today, scarred for life.
I'm sure if you would have asked nicely, they would have spanked you too.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Man, I missed the fun since I was outta town. On th plus side, I did get to spend some time in the forest and hang my buddy by his knees from a tree.

I do love living near WeHo though.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
I live on the east coast, but I hear cali is bankrupt? how did they get the firestation to pay for that?
Just cuz I know rigs...West Hollywood is protected by the Los Angeles County Fire Department. LA County Fire use only a KME Fire trucks, specifically tillered dual rear drive axle Quints. The truck in the photo is a Seagrave. LA City Fire uses Seagrave fire engines but American La France Trucks. Plus all their arieal ladders are painted white not gray. Which leads me to believe that that fire truck is a privately owned truck. I'm such a nerd.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Well...these pics only prove to me that I could never be gay in LA. They're all shredded up and buff. I couldn't make the weigh-in.

Maybe gay in Arkansas has lower physical standards....:rofl: