Quantcast

>>>Only Thursderp GMT<<<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bossman just called to inform me that I did not get the promotion that I did not apply for. And then asked why I didn't apply; thanks, I don't want to be a "leader" here.

And on that note I'm leaving early to go ride bikes while the leaders stay and do leader type of stuff.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I put the Bridgestone on the trainer. I have been trying to spin for 30 minutes a day. Today I climbed on and the axle snapped clean off. I luckily had another axle and replaced it. KInd of crazy how it broke. I sometimes forget I have super human strength.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dad calls.....what do you want me to do with these bike wheels?

me....what wheels?

dad....wheels that have been in the warehouse for the last 5 years...sitting in a box...unopened...looking at the packing slip....

soooooo....thinking it was ebay....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dad calls.....what do you want me to do with these bike wheels?

me....what wheels?

dad....wheels that have been in the warehouse for the last 5 years...sitting in a box...unopened...looking at the packing slip....

soooooo....thinking it was ebay....
Anything good?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"Montana Outfitters and Guides Association annual meeting"

Fucking money talks. :rant:

Further reading... are you fucking KIDDING me?

"opposition to allowing bikes in wilderness came mainly from concerns about safety"
"we are concerned from a safety standpoint with blind corners with having a bike going 30 miles per hour meeting a horse going 3 miles per hour"

:rolleyes:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
"Montana Outfitters and Guides Association annual meeting"

Fucking money talks. :rant:

Further reading... are you fucking KIDDING me?

"opposition to allowing bikes in wilderness came mainly from concerns about safety"
"we are concerned from a safety standpoint with blind corners with having a bike going 30 miles per hour meeting a horse going 3 miles per hour"

:rolleyes:
There's no hope for this country.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I did a short ride in om conditions tonight. Had beers in the parking lot, then good dinner and great conversation. I'll call that a win. Good night