Quantcast

opinion of pushing a dhx?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yep.

Did it on my Morewood, and it really did make a difference.
Did it on all my other Fox stuff as a result. Very pleased.

Going to do it on the DHX on my Yeti when the season is over, provided I can't cram a CCDB in there.

For what the DHX is, the Push-ing really helps.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
what changes did you notice with the pushed dhx on the 303?
The shock is more supple and plush. The rear wheel really sticks to the ground. Very well tuned for my weight and riding style. The bike corners like mad and I can feel the shock doing it's job. It Really smoothes out the small stutter(SP?) bumps and rocks in rock gardens. It also soaks up the big hits very well. Overall, IMO it's worth the $$.

sperkins

Monkey
Feb 26, 2008
The shock is more supple and plush. The rear wheel really sticks to the ground. Very well tuned for my weight and riding style. The bike corners like mad and I can feel the shock doing it's job. It Really smoothes out the small stutter(SP?) bumps and rocks in rock gardens. It also soaks up the big hits very well. Overall, IMO it's worth the $$.

Yeah the rear wheel does stick to the ground but definitely worth the money spent...

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Mine feels firm, and accelerates like a champ, yet eats the bumps better than pre-push. INCONGRUOUS!

I dont call night and day, but it is a very noticeable improvement. It feels like it was meant for me! (!!...!)