Quantcast

Opinions on a sticker

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You're a Mt Hardware whore... you're not fooling me. :busted:
I worked for them, everything I own by them was free/demo/prototype , and I refused to wear their stupid clothes.

This was befuddling to most everyone there. "Why do you wear Dickies and Carhart to the office?"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Speak for yourself Canon Boi.
i just go w/ what works.

i let the body of work speak for itself. :biggrin:

btw, i got some *killer* shots of the old metal guys (Deep Purple; Blue Öyster Cult) last night.

when's the Neurosis tour gonna start? even DP and BÖC aren't too old for touring. :bonk:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
i just go w/ what works.

i let the body of work speak for itself. :biggrin:

btw, i got some *killer* shots of the old metal guys (Deep Purple; Blue Öyster Cult) last night.

when's the Neurosis tour gonna start? even DP and BÖC aren't too old for touring. :bonk:
Dude, we just announced ONE festival show in Austin in Nov and the emails/Myspace messages are pouring in.

"Hey! Stop by Michigan on your tour!!"

Uh...right.
:disgust1:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dude, go to a vinyl shop and get them all done in 3"x6" stickers, then put them on the front fender in a perfect line top tp bottom like a real tuner.

That would be awesome.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Stinkboy you have a point. That is why I won't sell any if I do follow through with this. It would be just like putting the stickers you get with products accept making them all the same color and such. I could see there being a legal problem with this, but it's free advertising.
Instead of putting it on my car I could just put it on my bike case or something.

I started playing with this for my little brother. He is starting to get into riding and I figured it would be cool for his helmet to print a couple out for him. Then it turned into what I showed you guys. Bah just messing around with stuff is all. I may or may not follow through with the production.

Starbucks?
;) runs in my veins.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, just plain wow.

I thought it was funny for people to put ghey ass stickers on their car for crap they don't have, but to MAKE a stick for crap you don't have is a whole new level.

You do know a prostitute that doesn't charge is just a "slut", right?

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Wow, just plain wow.

but to MAKE a stick for crap you don't have is a whole new level.

You do know a prostitute that doesn't charge is just a "slut", right?
Hey Jimmy did you mean to word your statement with both "don't have"s or was it a typo?

?? I already said that I own things from all the companies listed above. My brother does as well accept for the bikes. He has a Gary Fisher.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey Jimmy did you mean to word your statement with both "don't have"s or was it a typo?

?? I already said that I own things from all the companies listed above. My brother does as well accept for the bikes. He has a Gary Fisher.
Ok, I will try this again:

To PAY for a sticker to advertise crap you PAID for, that is what gets me.

Does that make more sense?

I mean, seriously! Most crap comes with a FREE sticker these days. But to PAY to advertise? That is worse that a slut, that's an UGLY slut. Talk to Stinkyboy's neighbor, even she doesn't PAY to offer services.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
lol Got ya. No I won't buy them. I have have a ton of stickers laying around. Only reason I would do this is because I like things to look balanced and I wouldnt want them to big and so on and so forth. It's the graphic/web designer in me. I can't help it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
lol Got ya. No I won't buy them. I have have a ton of stickers laying around. Only reason I would do this is because I like things to look balanced and I wouldnt want them to big and so on and so forth. It's the graphic/web designer in me. I can't help it.
Dude, ignore the haters.