Quantcast

Orange County area riding?

T-Boner

Chimp
Dec 14, 2007
Durango
I have 2 months off of school so I am going down to my gramas for about a month or so and I am looking to find some DH and XC riding. I'll be staying in Newport beach, but i'm down for some long drives. If anybody has some recomendations for any trails that would be great. Thanks

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I have 2 months off of school so I am going down to my gramas for about a month or so and I am looking to find some DH and XC riding. I'll be staying in Newport beach, but i'm down for some long drives. If anybody has some recomendations for any trails that would be great. Thanks
Sup bro. There's a group of us OC riders that would be more than happy to show you around. When you plan on visiting?

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
I'm also in OC for awhile, in Huntington beach. I ride a few times a week at aliso canyon but I need some variety. I'm looking for a short trail around here I can time (and climb/hike) and practice race runs on. I've been using 5 oaks at aliso, but getting tired of it, and the rangers seem to be cracking down on it. I have no regular job so I'm always down to ride (every day). Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm also in OC for awhile, in Huntington beach. I ride a few times a week at aliso canyon but I need some variety. I'm looking for a short trail around here I can time (and climb/hike) and practice race runs on. I've been using 5 oaks at aliso, but getting tired of it, and the rangers seem to be cracking down on it. I have no regular job so I'm always down to ride (every day). Any response will be greatly appreciated.
We are going to get a shuttle ride going this Saturday if you're interested. PM me.

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
some djs really close by if you're interested, pm me

djritz

Chimp
Nov 7, 2008
I just moved down here again for school at UC irvine. I'm in a similar situation cus I don't know the locals... I've heard of a place called sheep hills, anyone want to enlighten me? I'm looking for dj, or some light dh xc.

dirtvert

Chimp
Nov 11, 2008
costa mess
sheep hills is in talbert park/costa mesa, below where 19th ends. most people park around the hamilton/brookhurst area in h.b. and ride over the santa ana river bridge. it's more or less in the middle of the park.

pm me if you ever want a tour. i live about 5 minutes away.

Last edited: