Quantcast

Oregon

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
does anyone know the conditions of post or blackrock? cus were going ther for a few days and i wanna know if any thing is ridable.

hbracca

Chimp
Jun 4, 2008
Eugene, OR
rode blackrock last weekend. things were a bit slimey but it is supposed to be very little rain over the next few days. should be nice and tacky, that place dries out quick.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
im guessing post is pretty slimy still. We've been having some pretty good showers and the trails around here are pretty soaked. Hood river does have better weather then us though. I would take two runs at syncline instead.

When are you guys coming through?

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
im guessing post is pretty slimy still. We've been having some pretty good showers and the trails around here are pretty soaked. Hood river does have better weather then us though. I would take two runs at syncline instead.

When are you guys coming through?
were heading to post on sunday and gonna spend two days ther then ride the amazing parks of portland on the way back

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
What amazing parks? You mean skate parks?

I am going to be in Portland tues-wed, I would be down to shuttle syncline.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I have teusday off. we should chill. you're obviously gonna hit burnside. I know of some dj's and there is a good skate park by me. let me know.

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
I have teusday off. we should chill. you're obviously gonna hit burnside. I know of some dj's and there is a good skate park by me. let me know.
ya that sounds good. i dont know a bout burnside during the day i dont feel like getting shot. but if u know of some jumps that would be great.well proly go to tigard skate park this one in glenhaven and battle ground on the way back. what r u doing sunday.