Quantcast

our local trail pictures

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
so theres about 50 pictures from the local hill, all these pictures are of one continuous trail, we only have 1 trail so far. sorry for the bad pictures, it was raining so i didnt wanna get the camera wet and i only had one arm(left arm still in the cast) which some pics blurry. the leaves cover the trail as well too which makes it look bad. ANYWAYS

The trail starts off with this 10 foot stepdown, the lip is behind the ferns in the middle above the landing. off the stump.

the trail continues straight

takes a left around a stump

then takes a right onto a 3 foot ladder drop

view on top of the drop

left hand berm

12-13ft stepdown

view of the "hippish" stepdown

up the little hill/ridge

to where we posted the trail sign (dont ask why its into 1/4 of the trail

down the other side of the hill

into a right handed berm

. . . . .

berm left

. . . .

berm right

straight

straight away

straight away again

berm left

berm right

ladder bridge

100% ceddar baby, quality over quantity

loong bridge

view of the drop

6 foot ladder drop

as the trail continues. . . . .

ladder stepdown

10 foot ladder stepdown

left after the stepdown. .

coooooool. . . .. . . . .

stringer

adding cool bridges over the trail. making it more fun

on the original trail, new ladder going above it

post the new bridge will sit on

new bridge will connect to the flat part of this one

ladder bridge

8-9 foot drop, in real feet, not pinkbike feet.

stepup ladder

stepup again. .

right to left, kicker off the step up

8 by 10 foot gap off the step up

and when you own yourself off the step up like i did you get this

sorry its blurry, last hit on the trail, a 15 foot hip

landing goind where the huuuge cedar tree on the left is, you can see the posts nailed in, dirt in the bottom of the picture is the lip. hip left as you can see

and thats where it ends. thats the local trail, and yea its shuttleable because the guy who lives nearby lets us go on his property, but hey the hike isnt bad, its like 10min. hope you enjoyed! more to come when we build. props to everyone whos spent well over 50 man hours building and maintaing it. me, dan, stephen, lonnie, and peter.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dude, where are those trails? I can't believe you guys would leave me out of something like that. :plthumbsdown:

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
damn leaves! well get a video up when it we get everything buffed up after all the leaves falll and rain dies down.....

OMG!! take the pictures down, someone will find the trail by the way the light reflects on the tree then post it all on ridedonkey! And poach your trail then claim itts theirs and put it ina magazine then another thread will start and ....... j/k :)

Looks fun, I wanna play!

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
I got a personal tour of this trail, last week. I was curious to see what the guys had been up to at this location, since the last time I helped build, before the summer. I was extremely impressed at what I saw. Everything is well built, and much bigger that what the photos suggest. Should have some riding video and stills up soon.

IMPULSE

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
Don't know who built that ladder with the turn/ drop-gap at the end but they are sure good at trailwork. Looks like a pro built it. Wow.