Quantcast

Out of the ordinary DH Videos

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
thats not out of the ordinary, i hit trees all the time. seriously. ask everyone at the last GES race in 2008, people thought i was dead on impact. suckers.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
lol, if i was wearing a chest mount in the crash at platty it would have be imbedded into the tree.

anywho, lets see some "out of the ordinary DH videos.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
anyone got a helmet cam of that yardsale section? Or some pics from the top looking down? I kinda want to see what it looks like from a real "riding" perspective.

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
that's ...um... interesting. they must be there for the climbing or pedally sections.

now that is funny, the dudes behind the camera were crying. classic. its so funny watching them just jump off their bikes and drag them down the schute haha.
it was funny as hell. those people looked kinda spooked by the little pitch. they must've forgot the "D" part of "Super D".

Feb 3, 2005
Whistler
Here is a video my buddies and I did a couple summers back in Whistler. It was a commercial for the fallen whistler diaries website and Dincus clothing. The website has fallen by the wayside but Dincus just released their winter gear and is 'gearing' up haha for a big year. Check it out.

Last edited: