Quantcast

Overseas ordering, wiggle, chainreact, etc.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
IM PISSED!!
I just got my order from MERLINCYLCES. I ordered and paid for TWO pairs of Maxxis 2.5. They only sent me ONE pair. Real nice. Ill try emailing them and see what they say. I should have just ordered them from ChainReaction. I guess we will see how they fix this.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
That's no good.

Another great experience with Wiggle though...ordered some stuff and had the order broken into 2 because one item was backordered. Ordered Friday, got the first batch on Monday (NJ) and then got a confirmation that the second part of the order had been processed Tuesday and got the item Thursday. That's faster than most items shipped from the east coast...

lachy_mtb

Monkey
May 25, 2008
A little old, but ordered from wiggle and chain reaction...I personally like wiggle alot more, they firstly have free shipping on orders of $220 (AUD) as opposed to crc's $530 for free shipping. They also process the order faster which I like. Dont get me wrong CRC is still great, just saying wiggle has a few more positives.
I bought a hope hoops wheel, it ridiculously cheaper to buy hope from the uk (clearly because its made in the uk). Got my wheel for $280 shipped.