Quantcast

Pa Mtx

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Mountain cross in PA was great fun!
Thanks to Jason Mosley and his crew for a great job.

Here are a few random pix. Quality is not than great...

Attachments

dv8cam

Monkey
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by knucklebutt
Mountain cross in PA was great fun!
Thanks to Jason Mosley and his crew for a great job.

Here are a few random pix. Quality is not than great...
WHere exactly was this?

L

Lightninleana

My brother Brian Gerrard won the mountain cross, Ethan got 2nd and I got lucky and got 3rd. It was so much fun, Thanks again to Jason for putting it on... it was a work in progress but it went pretty smooth I would say. The course was rad too, Jason changed the entire bottom section making it have some optional dual slalom style corners and added some sick doubles. Oh man it was fun.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Great pics. While you, PBB and the biters were at PA Levi and Colton were at McC. Sounds like Jeff might be rolling around the track on a HT pretty soon. Darlene just got one and her nephew ordered a frame like Jeff's.They should be out to see about memberships pretty soon.

rdhring2000

Chimp
Dec 3, 2003
Bothell
It was a lot of fun.The little ones had a blast.Thanks agin to Leana for takeing the boys up to the dh track.Jordan wants a dh bike (even after hiting the tree). Thanks agin to everone.

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Originally posted by Lumberjack
Great pics. While you, PBB and the biters were at PA Levi and Colton were at McC. Sounds like Jeff might be rolling around the track on a HT pretty soon. Darlene just got one and her nephew ordered a frame like Jeff's.They should be out to see about memberships pretty soon.
Tell PBB to break out the darn card and get the brakes already!
I should hope to see it Friday at the track so we all can take turns on it.