Quantcast

PA Ride days

Projectpat

Chimp
Oct 26, 2004
bellingham
hey, last year there were some really fun rides out in Port Angelas. shuttles, bad food and good company. are any of those happening this year?

Jun 18, 2004
Projectpat said:
hey, last year there were some really fun rides out in Port Angelas. shuttles, bad food and good company. are any of those happening this year?
didn't they do that last weekend at the white knuckle?

tuckya'in said:
We're going to be shuttling Port Angeles this Sunday. A bit out of the way but worth it.
Certified Drunk said:
The nuck or Joyce?

tuckya'in said:
Dry hill it is. There are some new stunts that need guinea pigs. It will be nice to actually ride them while they are dry.

I guess it's a matter of who you know not what you know... either that or just borrow a blow torch from work (like some peep's have done in the recient past)...

ps that video is really cool.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Yes. Jason will be doing some ride days. I think he might be in Australia right now but he did call me a while back and say he was planning on doing one or two. He didn't think he would be holding any races because of all the bullsh#t that happened with last years race.

But some good old positive encouragement to Jas' might change his mind towards racing. He's got one of the best venues around and is capable of doing a killer event. Plus "C Hollywood N" is living back in PA as well to help him out.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i been looking forward to some ride days, burgers, shuttles and dry hill goodness.

Someone post it up when dates get dialed.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Talked to Casey today at the Expo. Some info sould be posted soon about plans. They are waiting for the chair lift to be finished:D