Quantcast

PA Spring Shuttle Today!!!!

May 4, 2005
Bothell, Washington
All I can say is WOW!!! IT was off the Hook. So many great people and Great Riding!!! Mad props to everyone who made this event great!!! Sun all day to Boot!!

Thanks again!

SC

PS.. The New sunday was mind blowing!!!

May 4, 2005
Bothell, Washington
To busy riding!! There was a guy or guys filming and a few guys shooting so there should be something soon. Sorry you couldnt get out there. Your New Sunday would have treated you right!!! (not to rub it in)

SC

Jan 17, 2007
ya man my body is still shaking and i still feel like im going through them sweet burms. Not much photograph was going on the trails they were too tight and fast to stop. Sunshine all day, little muddy in spots but overall it was insane. I should have demoed a bike. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
it was great definetly worth the drive everytime we go mad props to scott, casey , jason,josh and all the other locals who put this shin dig on

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
i had a swell time. rode the new fork, sick.
trails, a little slick.
my front brake blew half its oil out and then lost pressure over the course of the day until it went to the bar, but its all good.
overall, sick.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
did you guys hit up the djs over there? i was just able to look at them a couple months ago and seemed to be the sickest jumps ive ever seen, every lip was mint too

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Ran into Ben (aka - Gex) on the boat back and he said he was going to be putting some pics up...after he got home...in Pullman.:dead: Looked like he got some pretty good shots, so it should be worth the wait. The Bones Over Metal crew was filming all over the place. A few other stray digis here and there. No shortage of riders to choose from so I expect some world-class sh*t to be posted.

This weekend was definitely unreal. Very large crew on Saturday to set that place up for today's brapathon. And brapathon it was at the absolute very least. INCREDIBLE job by the locals of organizing one hell of an event. Of the hordes of people there, I really didn't hear anything negative about anything. That's not easy to do when you're talking about some 200 riders.

I forgot I have an extra front shifter at home, so now I just have to replace my brake lever and I'll be ready to tag that tree on Railage again!!!

dirtburglar

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
issyq
Dr. Burglar then said, "Sean separated his clavicle from his scapula, other than that I don't think there were any other serious wipe-outs. Pretty good considering the conditions/terrain."

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
<---Hateing ALL you guys. I had to work late/early into the morning so I couldn't make it. I'm SOOOO jealous. I hope to get my revenage during race season...LOL. I'm glad to hear almoust everyone made it out safely. I hope to see you guys at the next event.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Just got back into Pullman well worth the 7 hour drive. Ill take a look at the pics I took tomorrow. I was in the green shirt taking pics all up the trail. Tried to get most people that passed by.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
Ben and i just got back into pullman! god thats a long drive sick ridin and ben got some great pics. great seeing everybody hes got 184 pics so some of them should be good. he has an awsome shot of sombody crashin, well have to see who it is.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Super day! All good vibes from everybody riding. Saw old friends and met some new folks also. Got to tease bibs and Kim that alone was worth the trip. Just can't say enough good stuff about how well the event went off. Big thanks to everyone involved! We left early to get back for work lastnight. Last time I saw Weasey, Beav and Blake they were still smilin'. After yesterday the work part of lastnight was not so bad.:monkeydance:

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Alright, after reading how much fun you guys had, I just had to stay up alnight and put my new race bike together. I cant wait to see the pics. When's the next Shuttle day? April 15th? My first race of the year is April 22nd in Livermore, Calif. I'm also looking for 2 or 3 people to acompany me, Split gas. I have a 6 person tent, and plenty of space in my vehicle. Throw me a PM.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
What a weekend...
Aunty watching the baby so Mom and Dad can play. Hanging out with friends and riding the Dh bike is very much missed and appreciated! Super fun day of riding and hanging out with lots of friendly faces that I haven't seen in so long. I enjoyed getting to ride with my fellow beavers and some new girls as well. It's great to see more women out there riding! Enjoyed checking out all the new trails. Motoguzzi (sp) is a blast! Thanks to all who put on the event. Good times! :clapping:

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Thanks so much for coming out to PA this weekend. We were a little nervous with Saturdays deluge, but were payed back with perfect conditions for the riding. Minor truck damage and a separated shoulder for someone was about it for negatives.

One of the DNR trucks up there had a magnetic sign "liberated" from its door, so if anyone knows anything about it, just get ahold of me so we can get it back to them. They are a big reason for us having access to this area, so we want to keep them happy.

We're looking at dates maybe in late April/early May for another day, maybe a Saturday with the party after the riding this time? It's hard not to conflict with other events though. We'll see.

Thanks again
ODS