Quantcast

PA...Steezy

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Just wanted to throw out a update and a link below to our site with flyer for the event. I also would like to remind everyone to please RSVP (email address also below), so that we can accommodate with the right amount of trucks, food, etc. We are all about fast lift lines, massive amounts of shredding and good times!

For RSVP's hit up- olympicdirtsociety@yahoo.com

Link here- www.olympicdirtsociety.blogspot.com

Adios, Casey

Apr 3, 2007
Spokane
I am new to this forum and was wondering if someone could help me with a "list" of places to stay up in PA. I want to make this ride badly and may have some other people going with.....
Thanks!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Call the Red Lion @ (360) 452-9215. Tell them your in town for the Olympic Dirt Society's event and you'll get a discount on the room. Plus, its a pretty good spot.

Casey

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
We finished up the new entrance to Limbo, and its pretty sweet. More groomed than the rest of the trail, and adds a good chunk with some killer berms and a little gapper. From the ramp go down the first straightaway and go straight into the woods instead of down the steep.

Scott

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I said this on the other pa tread but I got room for 1 or 2 more people. With the price of gas these days I cant aford to ride up with less than a full car!

klikboom

Chimp
Jul 11, 2005
EveRett
where are you leaving from Fuzzy? I might be interested in catching a ride. Send me a PM if you still have space.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
i can take one or two with me. it will be tight i drive a ranger with ext cab but we have piled four in it before, oh yah i live in shoreline

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
We will be BBQ'ing burgers with all the fixin's, boca burgers for the vegies, chips, and drinks from noon to 2ish. When you sign up, you can pay $20 for shuttles and the raffle, or $25 for shuttle, raffle, and a lunch ticket. We're planning on most people wanting to eat so there should be plenty.

ODS

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Wont have time for food untell after the last shuttle. I am going to eat a few cliff bars on the shuttle up :)
This is how a true warrior rolls. Replace one clif bar w/ a king-sized snickers bar and add a packet of beef jerkey and a couple other little items and I'll be right there with you. BTW, I think we're giving you and Brett a ride over there...at least that's what Ted was saying.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
This is how a true warrior rolls. Replace one clif bar w/ a king-sized snickers bar and add a packet of beef jerkey and a couple other little items and I'll be right there with you. BTW, I think we're giving you and Brett a ride over there...at least that's what Ted was saying.
bwahaha! andy, you're still hardcore about the jerky while riding? Too funny!

I think we are going to be rolling with 2foot subs in our packs. Most vertical while chowing down.

Here's a helpful note...don't ever let anyone borrow your camelbak and fill it with beer...that taste will last forever! :P

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
bwahaha! andy, you're still hardcore about the jerky while riding? Too funny!

I think we are going to be rolling with 2foot subs in our packs. Most vertical while chowing down.

Here's a helpful note...don't ever let anyone borrow your camelbak and fill it with beer...that taste will last forever! :P
Even Canadian beer?!?

I'd roll w/ a 20oz t-bone in my camelbak if it would fit. Still working on that one.:shocked:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I rode the lift with these two thugs at silverstar last summer..one of them pulled a porta-bong outta his pack and went to town...his buddy yanked a 40oz of bud outta his pack. Quite an interesting lift ride up!

DIRT GROUPIE

Chimp
May 8, 2007
So seriously, is this place really worth my time? I'm in to going there if it good
I thought you were all about getting trashed and kicking ass sweet Jesus, you can do that any where, lets see what you got, I wouldn't mind some entertainment !

DIRT GROUPIE

Chimp
May 8, 2007
I like to talk s###, as you can tell. That's how we do it down in Cali..
I'd like to hook up with some loc's now that I'm a Washing-"stonian." If you read this, I'll be on a Devinci Hardail with a 888. I'm stoked to check out the dj's.
OFF on the wrong foot for shozie...guess the fact that your from Cali makes up for the fact that your a complete JACK, we don't need you feeling sorry for your ass just cause your forced to ride in my state...if you really like to ride, do it for your self... its not a show case any more my friend. Oh, yeah, sorry to dissapoint you about the Djs, all we have here in the sticks are some sweet friends having a good time, sorry to let you down.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
I like to talk s###, as you can tell. That's how we do it down in Cali..
I'd like to hook up with some loc's now that I'm a Washing-"stonian." If you read this, I'll be on a Devinci Hardail with a 888. I'm stoked to check out the dj's.
hardtail with a dual crown? i thought that died out a long time ago.