Quantcast

Paging Richmond Djer's

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
Hey, I found a new DJ spot by huegonot road just south of Richmond today, but I probably shouldn't say exactly where. Theres 5 sets of doubles, the first two are kinda small but the last three are bigger than anything I've ever jumped. Unfortunatly the jumps haven't been used for a while, it looks like, and are in disrepair. I was thinking about going there again next saturday, weather permiting, fixing them up, and riding a little of course. Anyone who's just say so or send a pm and we'll see if we can find a place to meet up.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I think i know what you are talking about, and I think I know who builded them. From what I have heard, they are pretty crappy, and not worth working on. Are you saying this is not true?

Are they bigger than the Other well known Jumps in the area somewhere between Fredricksburg and Petersburg?

dairy_dude

Chimp
Nov 19, 2004
i've never been to Other well known Jumps in the area somewhere between Fredricksburg and Petersburg, so I can't say. As for are they crappy, not for me but I'm not sure about anyone else. the first two are really small, but the last three are alot larger, the third has about a 10ft gap and I think the last 2are even bigger but I'm not sure how big because they're overgrown.

***Edited for privacy and at request of the builders to maintain there safety...Only the location edited.***

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I think i know what you are talking about, and I think I know who builded them. From what I have heard, they are pretty crappy, and not worth working on. Are you saying this is not true?

Are they bigger than the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
come one, mike, you know better than that. please, edit your post.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
i've never been to xxxxxxxxx, so I can't say. As for are they crappy, not for me but I'm not sure about anyone else. the first two are really small, but the last three are alot larger, the third has about a 10ft gap and I think the last 2are even bigger but I'm not sure how big because they're overgrown.
dairy dude, please chop out the location name from your original post.

to all, i know the location may be well known to many folks, but there is no reason to mention it on the 'net for obvious reasons.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR

Are they bigger than the EDITED BECAUSE CHUFFER IS PARANOID?
thanks mike. and yes, i am paranoid. nothing like watching hundred of hours of work get bull dozed.

again, thanks!!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
thanks mike. and yes, i am paranoid. nothing like watching hundred of hours of work get bull dozed.

again, thanks!!!

Damn dude, you are QUICK! "Chuffer is Paranoid" was only on there for like 45 seconds, and then I changed it again.

And believe me, I know all about the hundredS of hours of work getting bulldozed........ Just look at the other stuff that was built up in the area that some unknown people put so much time into and then one day it dissapeared