Quantcast

Paris Mt DH Race Date Is Set!!! Oct 17th

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
After looking at a few more dates for our DH Race at Paris Mt we have set the Date to be Oct. 17th. We will plan to have a Pre Race party again on the night of the 16th. Make plans to attend this race. If you missed it last year, take a look at www.parismountaindh.com. There will only be room for 100 racers so first come first served. Plan to have just as much fun if not more than last year’s race. Pay outs will be bigger and the Prizes will be just as nice!!!!! Updates and Flyers to come your way soon.

Cecil:cheers:

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
I'm there, let me know what we need to do tom ake this year even better than last year. That time of the year the MTN is super fast and the leaves will be beautiful.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
We will need a Trail crew to help work twice a Month out there till Race Day. We have a lot to do to get it ready. Will need all the DHers in Greenville Area to help. If our plans go right, everyone will be super Stoked!!!! I can't say anymore or set work days at this time till all is cleared. We will keep all posted....

Cecil:cheers:

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
I am down w/ helping for sure. I can help on the weekends or in the mornings, since I work 2nd. Lets make it the best possible.

Aug 24, 2008
N/A
I really would love to be there to help you guys & gals out on the trail work for the DH race, but I live hear on the East Coast of FL, so that is a little out of my way. Sorry! I will be there to race this year though, especially being that I missed last years race due to a really bad toothache. I was so BUMMED over missing last years race!!!!:disgust:

You guys and gals do an exceptional job maintaining those trails at Paris Mountain! My hat goes off to you twice over. Thanks!