Quantcast

Park city Utah

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Well, my moab trip ends up now being in Park City Utah at the end of June. All is free just need to pay for the flight. Never been there and with the mountains I wanted to bring my DH rig.

I am sure there is good stuff out there and any info would be cool on the local DH scene. Where to go not go etc....

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
Hey man, we're based in SLC and ride in the Park City area all summer long. Deer Valley offers lift-served riding, with some mellower trails on the back of the mountain and NORBA expert-level DH race courses on the front (the actual NORBA Nat'l course is no longer rideable). There's also some secret stunt trails in PC, a great XC ride called the Wasatch Crest that you'll want to shuttle unless you feel like making a painful loop of it. Basically when you get into town you should get in touch with us and we'll get you hooked up with whatever you want to ride. Bring a DH bike for sure, and if you have some sort of 6" trail bike that would be sweet as well.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Originally posted by James | Go-Ride
Hey man, we're based in SLC and ride in the Park City area all summer long. Deer Valley offers lift-served riding, with some mellower trails on the back of the mountain and NORBA expert-level DH race courses on the front (the actual NORBA Nat'l course is no longer rideable). There's also some secret stunt trails in PC, a great XC ride called the Wasatch Crest that you'll want to shuttle unless you feel like making a painful loop of it. Basically when you get into town you should get in touch with us and we'll get you hooked up with whatever you want to ride. Bring a DH bike for sure, and if you have some sort of 6" trail bike that would be sweet as well.

Good deal! We will be out there on the 23rd of June until the 27th. I bought my mini yellow DHR frameset from Go-ride back in 02. Looking forward to riding some new terrain and meeting you guys.

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
Sweet man, we've got a race at Deer Valley on July 4th so no doubt the whole crew (except the pros on the national circuit) will be on the mountain the 26th and 27th getting some laps in.