Quantcast

park stickies ...

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
why are there no individual bike park stickies for each region ?
since the diablo thread was removed .. (for what it was worth ....was pretty good when ya needs to know about diablo )
whey are there not stickies ...at the top of the list , for bike parks , kinda a pain diggiling in thru the whole forum ..
ie .
north east parks ...
diablo ..
white face
platty

etc

you tell me ?

ninja4life

Chimp
Jul 17, 2009
Bergen County,NJ
Agreed....
the diablo forum was good to get quick info on the park. like what trails had what style to them. i havn't been to Platt or whiteface yet. but plan on going next season. would be nice to have some info in one place for each.

phloedix

Chimp
May 8, 2008
TRENTON
i liked the diablo forum also. since i live 2 hours away it was a good way to know what was going on. bring it back. haha

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Excellent idea! I for one would love to have specific forums for each bike park.
I do a search for Whiteface when I am on to see if there are any questions that need to be answered. Posts are always in many different areas on this site from Lounge, to Northeast to Downhill,etc.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I have been toying with the idea of creating a bike park messageboard with forums for all the different parks in the United States. I feel like this could be a useful website since most DHers seem to ride at lift assisted parks. I figured it could be broken down by region, and within each region, each bike park would have its own forum.

I am, however, tremendously lazy and have no experience with creating/maintaining a website, so I usually think about this, and then fall asleep or go eat something, haha.