Quantcast

Parkfield PICS. (anyone recognize the first?)

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Cool Jeff, nice pic on your Hompage, a little saturated? I may have someone who is willing to hike a few trails and film sometime soon with a very HQ video camera that is HD???:lighten:
Rad! What kind of computer do they have? I've got a homebuilt glide cam, and the library's Mac lab has some killer computers that work great for editing.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Rad! What kind of computer do they have? I've got a homebuilt glide cam, and the library's Mac lab has some killer computers that work great for editing.
We have choices either I MAC or or MAC PRO with their high end editing stuff??

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
We have choices either I MAC or or MAC PRO with their high end editing stuff??
I dunno what your buddy has, but the Calpoly Library's Mac lab uses super sweet new iMacs. I don't know how much RAM they have, but they worked VERY efficiently for all my needs. However, they only have the new version of iMovie. After using it so much in the last few weeks, its simplicity and compatability seems pretty ideal. There's not much it really can't do.

I'm super psyched on getting a local vid together, and some HD footage (or ALL HD footage) would be killer. We can add/remove weights to my GlideCam super easy, and I wanna build a dolly for a school project, so we could use that as well. I'll be around this weekend if ya'll wanna film something.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I dunno what your buddy has, but the Calpoly Library's Mac lab uses super sweet new iMacs. I don't know how much RAM they have, but they worked VERY efficiently for all my needs. However, they only have the new version of iMovie. After using it so much in the last few weeks, its simplicity and compatability seems pretty ideal. There's not much it really can't do.

I'm super psyched on getting a local vid together, and some HD footage (or ALL HD footage) would be killer. We can add/remove weights to my GlideCam super easy, and I wanna build a dolly for a school project, so we could use that as well. I'll be around this weekend if ya'll wanna film something.

Yeah we have them at work. I hate the screens. I think he has 4GB but our boss has like 10+ in his! I will talk with him again about it!!:lighten:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
glide cams are for girls

you girls should film valencia peak with a glide cam

Valencia Peak is out. But getting a helicopter would be cool, except for people are going down left and right in them! I honestly don't know what a glide cam is? I know my co worker would be sketched out throwing the expensive camera on anything but his shoulder or TRI POD!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Valencia Peak is out. But getting a helicopter would be cool, except for people are going down left and right in them! I honestly don't know what a glide cam is? I know my co worker would be sketched out throwing the expensive camera on anything but his shoulder or TRI POD!
:rofl:
http://www.glidecam.com

Film pixie riding down Tower from a helicopter. And then we could do Black Hill!

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
negitive, people ride up black hill with headphones. then i crash into them going really fast

biketar827

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Ian, when I have time one of these months I could help you out with editing. I have a new mac pro with finial cut express hd and a 30" monitor. Makes life too easy.

oh yeah, can I be in it too?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
can you put me in it too?

i finally watched the vid on your site jeff. the DS looked awesome
MARIO????
I am going to use a few people locally to start. the trail we are looking at is very good EXPERT and above..... I will have to see how well it works and how into hiking the video guy will be to do more parts.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
If its F i dont think im down... If its T im down for sure. ill be down this whole weekend, rolling in late thursday night, staying till sunday evening. gordon is thinking of coming up from LA also

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
MARIO????
I am going to use a few people locally to start. the trail we are looking at is very good EXPERT and above..... I will have to see how well it works and how into hiking the video guy will be to do more parts.
ya it's me. i thought id just chime in. i'm not in SLO anymore so i won't be able to make the shoot. but i definitely want to see it when it's done.

btw, good job on your website though

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
ya it's me. i thought id just chime in. i'm not in SLO anymore so i won't be able to make the shoot. but i definitely want to see it when it's done.

btw, good job on your website though
So you ahve a real job, andd where? I have 4 classes left at POLY!
SO CLOSEEE

sjt 710

Chimp
Mar 1, 2011
thats richard lancaster's buddy travis, that bike was the one richard rode in chainsmoke 2 though