Quantcast

Patapsco 4-2-08

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Anybody up for a Patapsco ride this afternoon? Short shuttles or hike a bike from Hilltop. 5'oclock. PM for details.

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
I'll be there with my truck.

This is pretty fun guys... The runs are short, but they are fast and you can get a bunch of them in. Another truck or vehicle with a large bike rack would make it even more fun.

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
I've got some helmet cam footage from last nights ride... I'm just waiting to post it until I can figure some way to make it available in a decent resolution. It'll probably be up this evening.

gbone

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006
Where\how do you shuttle in Patapsco?

I'll be there with my truck.

This is pretty fun guys... The runs are short, but they are fast and you can get a bunch of them in. Another truck or vehicle with a large bike rack would make it even more fun.

pirate28

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
Maryland
Where\how do you shuttle in Patapsco?
The bottom parking area is on Illchester across from the pedestrian bridge. The top parking area is the lot on Hiltop. There are several runs down to the bottom, (you probably know about more of them than me :brows:) all of which come out on the paved trail that leads to the pedestrian bridge... They are nothing spectacular, and they are short, but for an after work fix, they are pretty good.