Quantcast

patomic mills

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
Is there any place worth ridding around patomic mills mall area? My wife and I are going to ikea to buy a couch, so should I bring my bike. Ive been many times and have seen nothing worth ridding.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Dirt jumps, or what? What typ of riding are you looking for? If it is Dj's then yes there are some within a few miles of ikea that may be worth hitting.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
vans skatepark has been closed nearly 2 years. damn i miss that place.

and BTW, it's "Potomac"... like the river. contact the guys at viliage bike & ski. they can set you up at the capital trails.

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
Damn. I guess i havent payed attention much to that place since my friends stopped going there. I wish i could have gone

G-boy

Chimp
Mar 11, 2005
Lynchburg VA
Thanks, for the info. Sorry about the spelling I can only spell phaneticly (faneticly) really I cant spell period or can I. Yea I'm lookin for dirt jumps. They are good dirt jumps yes?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Don't forget to factor in an extra hour or two or three for traffic in the Alexandria / Springfield 495/95 merge area...

Alwayslast

Chimp
Sep 3, 2006
VA
Don't forget to factor in an extra hour or two or three for traffic in the Alexandria / Springfield 495/95 merge area...
20 minutes from the exit for prince william parkway with light traffic to wakefield area. jdschall is right! With rush hour forget it!!!!

VSBJake

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
NoVa
Dj's only 5 min away. They were all running 80% good, but it rained last night some. PM for directions.

VSBJake

Chimp
Jul 21, 2006
NoVa
contact the guys at viliage bike & ski. they can set you up at the capital trails.[/QUOTE]

That would be me....