Quantcast

Patriots or Broncos?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the refs totally jobbed the Pats on that pass interference call...horrible.

that said, they better do a better job of protecting the football in the 2nd half.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'd like to see the Broncos win.

The Jake Plummer from this year does not resemble the one from last year.

tmoney727t

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Madison, CT
patriots. someone wanna place a bet with me, I fi loose I'll give you my soul, If you loose you have to give me a brand new iron horse sunday world cup.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I would like to see the Pats win only because I hate the Broncos.

I'm just glad to see the Seachickens win. I would like to see them go all the way. It's about time something good happens sports-wise in the PNW.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Since the Steelers are done for already, I want NE to face Indy, cause they can gameplan for Payton. And I dont want to face the colts in the SB.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
Since the Steelers are done for already, I want NE to face Indy, cause they can gameplan for Payton. And I dont want to face the colts in the SB.
burly, $10 says that chicago doesn't even make it past Carolina.

you on?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
burly, $10 says that chicago doesn't even make it past Carolina.

you on?
No way. I dont bet.

...how many points you giving?

Seriously. Every Bears fan knows. NEVER, EVER bet on the Bears.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I said Pats going into the game, but with 11 mins left, this is getting (or continuing to be) ugly. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow... Colts and Panthers will rule.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
No way. I dont bet.

...how many points you giving?

Seriously. Every Bears fan knows. NEVER, EVER bet on the Bears.
i haven't checked the line, but you want points for a home game against a wildcard winner? i thought you had faith in yr team? :confused:

is that a 'cluck' i hear?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
robdamanii said:
Ahem.

Who said Brady would blow it? Who said Denver would be going to the AFC championship? BooYA!
hey witchdoctor, go back to yr potions. last i checked, brady made one bonehead error (the INT; poor decision). he didn't fumble 3 times.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
i haven't checked the line, but you want points for a home game against a wildcard winner? i thought you had faith in yr team? :confused:

is that a 'cluck' i hear?
Bears are giving up 3. Vegas knows.

...but seriously, I dont bet on the Bears. It jinxes them, I swear to god. Ive never won a bet when I bet on the Bears.

Any other game, sure. Cluck away.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
hey witchdoctor, go back to yr potions. last i checked, brady made one bonehead error (the INT; poor decision). he didn't fumble 3 times.
Ahem. I said in our little NFL prediction thread that Brady would blow it sometime soon. He did. He completely changed the flow of the game and has destroyed his own confidence, along with that of his team.

Nice job Tom, keep up the good work.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so wait...are you telling me that you think you can actually influence the outcome of the game? is this consistent w/ the 'intelligent design' crock you conservatives like to push?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
robdamanii said:
Ahem. I said in our little NFL prediction thread that Brady would blow it sometime soon. He did. He completely changed the flow of the game and has destroyed his own confidence, along with that of his team.

Nice job Tom, keep up the good work.
you proved yr ignorance re: football in the 1st thread, where about 4 others beat yr pathetic posts into the ground and you withered into the background.

so spout what you want.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
so wait...are you telling me that you think you can actually influence the outcome of the game? is this consistent w/ the 'intelligent design' crock you conservatives like to push?
I dont think you've ever heard me endorse intelligent design or any (solely) god-driven initiatives. But its just the luck Ive had, or maybe that god hates me, or feels like for blessing me with the quickest whit, perfect body and more women than I can handle, its his little way of sticking it to the man (me).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
robdamanii said:
Ahem. I said in our little NFL prediction thread that Brady would blow it sometime soon.
You also said in the NFL prediction thread that Brady didn't deserve two of his Superbowl rings, but Viniteri deserved them instead for a couple kicks during the 3 hour games... and then your silly comments were sliced to bits by several people - with no response. Guess that shows how good your posts were in the NFL prediction thread...

Seriously, though, couple bad calls by the refs but the Pats played just a lousy game. Oh well.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
I dont think you've ever heard me endorse intelligent design or any (solely) god-driven initiatives. But its just the luck Ive had, or maybe that god hates me, or feels like for blessing me with the quickest whit, perfect body and more women than I can handle, its his little way of sticking it to the man (me).
i find it exceedingly funny that your 'whit' can't come up w/ any better reason to balk away from a tenner.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Pats could have played better, but Denver deserves alot of credit. They are a running team that has passed to win. Shannahan knows what he's doing.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
pats may just come back but im not getting my hopes up. they will be putting up a good fight at the end.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the 'intelligent design' poke was in regards to yr conviction of a jinx. so yes, you believe that you can influence the outcome by betting.

so much for your confidence.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
you proved yr ignorance re: football in the 1st thread, where about 4 others beat yr pathetic posts into the ground and you withered into the background.

so spout what you want.
Say what you want buddy, I see your Pats going home crying. And damned if I'm not gloating about it. Some defending champs.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
the 'intelligent design' poke was in regards to yr conviction of a jinx. so yes, you believe that you can influence the outcome by betting.

so much for your confidence.
Thanks for explaining that retard.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
narlus said:
spelling errors made during the chest-beating of self-proclaimed intelligence are fair game, no?
In the lounge?

...man, times have changed around here.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
Say what you want buddy, I see your Pats going home crying. And damned if I'm not gloating about it. Some defending champs.
What are you, a still-pissed, Raider fan?

Tuck rule owns.