Quantcast

Patriots or Broncos?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
and the season is over. triple coverage INT seals it. 5 turnovers ain't gonna get you into the SB. i'd hate to see pitt win it, because i can't stand cower (sic) and a friend of mine's an ardent fan, but if i had to choose a team to win i'd say it's them or Carolina.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
robdamanii said:
Some defending champs.
hahahahaha!!!! you are such an idiot!!!!!! wow, did the thought of how much the team has changed since last season ever come to your tiny little voodoo brain? they lost both head coordinators who were huge assets to the team as well as many roster changes not to mention many injuries during the season. the funny thing is, this is denver's 1st playoff win since 1998 so i wouldn't be talking about "defending champs."

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
gnurider1080 said:
hahahahaha!!!! you are such an idiot!!!!!! wow, did the thought of how much the team has changed since last season ever come to your tiny little voodoo brain? they lost both head coordinators who were huge assets to the team as well as many roster changes not to mention many injuries during the season. the funny thing is, this is denver's 1st playoff win since 1998 so i wouldn't be talking about "defending champs."
The defending champs LOSE to a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 1998? Great job defending there, champs.

Regardless, I'm enjoying seeing the Pats go home crying.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
wow, in the height of Rob's running around in the front of the tv in a state of extreme bliss, I encouraged him to agree to buying me a fork, new wheels and a ring.

Hmm...let it be known that I hate football, but I'm holding him to this (if only I was Linda Tripp and had a microphone concealed in my broche) :think: :p

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well even though the patriots lost, i take pleasure in knowing that the broncos will get spanked next week by whoever they will be playing, most likely the colts.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
robdamanii said:
The defending champs LOSE to a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 1998? Great job defending there, champs.

Regardless, I'm enjoying seeing the Pats go home crying.
You massage people.

Buurrrrnnnn

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bummer to see the Pats lose. Sorry, Pats fans.

The best part of this game was the fact that I was at MBC's office party and I sat in the bar driking beer and watching the game on the company tab. :) MMmmmm....Long Trail.....

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Woohoo!!! Go Broncos, as a Coloradoan you can't refuse loving the Broncos, and it's about damn time they started doing well. They've had a great season thus far and hopefully it continues. :)