Quantcast

Peacok Groove!

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I read the article on Mike Pfaltzgrafts PG I've been intrigued by them!

any cool story with yours?

Looks great!

RJ

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I read the article on Mike Pfaltzgrafts PG I've been intrigued by them!

any cool story with yours?

Looks great!

RJ
There is, I won it in a raffle, Erik the owner was giving away a free bike and I won it at the MinnesotaOffRoadCyclists Summit!An In wasnt even present!The funny thing is I knew Erik because I used to work with him, so since I knew him and I wasnt a paying customer it took 18 months but i wasnt complaining, as is was well worth the wait!

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
Wow - that's mighty nice! Lots of fine details too. Good stuff. How does she ride?
It just got put together on Friday so all I've done is ride it down the hall at the PG shop, and we got a foot of snow this weekend and Im definitely not getting salt on it!But I will post up when I do get it on the trail.

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of these masterpieces. Everyone has been eyecandy deluxe.

I hope you enjoy yours on a trail soon! This weather has been a test here in the mid-West.

Any idea if Peacock Groove will be represented at the handmade bicycle show this weekend?

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
That color is either really ugly or really stunning depending on which eye you use which makes it very cool in my book. And I doubt that the photo at that rez even does it justice.

What length of cs do you get with that scalloped seat tube? Which is a feature that is new to me also and not unappealing either for what it does and how it does it.

Overall :thumb:

PS While I am sure you plan on cutting down that steerer you will definately want to before you hit it ever. Or is that a way to keep your girl on their while bucking her on the bars?

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of these masterpieces. Everyone has been eyecandy deluxe.

I hope you enjoy yours on a trail soon! This weather has been a test here in the mid-West.

Any idea if Peacock Groove will be represented at the handmade bicycle show this weekend?
yes he'll be there, and this bike will also be there.

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
yes he'll be there, and this bike will also be there.
The CS length is about 42mm, my 26" bike that we took measurements off of was about 41.4mm, so the wheelbase is essentially the same as a 26"!

The uncut steerer tube is actually somehting Im filing to a point and Im going to impale myself on it if.....just kidding.

hitekrdnk

Monkey
May 15, 2006
Oh, I get it now, missed the Charger R/T theme the last go round. My brothers future to be brother in law got killed in a Charger R/T many years ago so don't fool around drunk on that bike.

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
Finally get her back yesterday and took her for a spin on the road, wow!Super smooth steel ride!Now I just need to acquire a hairdryer about the size of a howitzer so I can melt the snow and ice on my favorite trails!:happydance:

BionicMango

Chimp
Feb 25, 2007
Well I've had this bike out on the trails extensively now and it is hands down the smoothest bike ive ever owned, slices and dices, and handles abuse, definitely will be getting another PG in the future to add to the stable!