Quantcast

PEAT wins lisbon downtown AGAIN!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Impressive stuff, what's that, 8 years or something? Great to see Hannah in 2nd again, that guy is on fire this year, amazing what a year off and wanting to prove a point has done for him!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Awesome for Peat. I'm almost more impressed by Mick though, he claims he didn't touch a bike for 9 months while he was off. I hope he stays healthy, and I hope Peat continues his awesome run.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Look for all the Demos for sale in the classifieds and everyone buying V10s. :);)

Go PEAT. I sure hope he doesnt retire after this season. It always seems like the good athletes always retire after a good year.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Peaty is the man! I hope he wins the worlds this year. Like Rob Warner said last year, "I don't care what anyone else thinks, I want Peaty to Win because he deserves it more than anyone!"

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Awesome for Peat. I'm almost more impressed by Mick though, he claims he didn't touch a bike for 9 months while he was off. I hope he stays healthy, and I hope Peat continues his awesome run.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Well people don't trust GT after all the normal DHi breakages. Mick could win every race and people would still bitch about how "I'm sure it'll break" or "he probably gets given a new one at every race".

For me, if it was available to buy, I'd've ordered mine already!

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
savage result for Peaty he owns lisbon. Have to congratulate our local pinner and shop sponsored rider Dan Wolfe in 13th right in there mixing it with the pros and getting an amazing result.

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
savage result for Peaty he owns lisbon. Have to congratulate our local pinner and shop sponsored rider Dan Wolfe in 13th right in there mixing it with the pros and getting an amazing result.
yeah well done to Dan!

heres a pic I took of Dan a few weks ago at the local trails.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
Ahh sweet, me and my mates did a few runs of golf course in les gets last year with them, they sure know how to ride!