Quantcast

Pedro's Pics!!! what fun was had!

splat

Nam I am
OK ! I'm back from vacation and ready to Post some Pedros Pics!!

I took a lot so I have a lot to Post!

Lets start with the trip out there

I always love this sign on the Mass Pike

then there is always this point of interest.

So friday Morning , get up , eat , etc , etc
I start talking to the guy in the camp across from us , and he has this brand new Intense 5.5 , looks really nice , he then tells me its a free demo. and you can demo it free for the day ! ,

why Abuse my Bike when I can Break some one else! ;D for free!
So I went and got me one of them. it was full XT with Rapid rise.
I did not like , shifting ! every time I grabbed my front break , I also down shifted the front deraiuler. it was also equiped with tubeless tires and Just at the end of the ride I got a rear flat Not my Bike ,not my Worry , I just rolled it back to the intese booth and turned it in. but over all it was a very nice Bike!
here I am on it

Hey the wife is taking a Picture of me as we are about to depart on the 11AM intermediate ride.

and here isthe picture she took

the ride started out as huge , and split into about 4 different rides. I was with the faster group , so I didn't get manny chances to take pics. but here we are taking a small break while the leaders decide where to go.

and here we are a little farther along.

and shortly after I got back , the Evil:bota crew showed up , so I went out for another ride with them. Unfortunalty I did not get any pics on that ride.

But am I satisfifed with just doing 2 ride in a day ? Hell No! I Night ride time ! and instead of using my own light, Lights and Motion was demoing HID systems , woo hoo brights lights.

we were a group of about 20

then it sarted to rain!!!!
and the ride leaders really did not know the course and ran us around in circles.
we fianally brought it back , soaking wet and very muddy!
it is raining quite hard in this pic , but it is hard to tell.

the wife only did a small ride on friday , while I rode and she watched the kids , so on saturday , she went out and id an epic womans ride , while I hung out with the kids at the expo.

here are the kids in the trike race.

here the bike rags Guys doing a trials demo, we must jump fire.

now we crush coke can next to fire.

I thought this was an interesting picture.

this just looked like injury written all over it.

who needs 2 wheels

Well we did have a couple of small rain showers , and this followed the one.

and while we are at it , here is our camp taken from that other hill.

me riding around on PK's chopper

I know fining a Place to park was tough

Now it is MUD BOG racing time!

Since it was dry this year ( thank God)
so They had to Make Mud ! after that Beast in the previous photo tore things up a little .
the lanesboro FD helped too

and I don't think we need word to descride the rest of these.

well here are the riders back at camp evil ,
Looking atthe camera , we have Evil:bota , Berkshire_rider, and IF_rider

and then Sinister put on a demo, and was ripping up.

Now it was Try 2 for the night ride ! was a beutiful night , and we had in excess of 50 riders , it should have been split but they did not. and of course we got lost --- again

wound up on Rt 7 and id 2 miles on the hiway to get back. but it was fun and dry !

and finally did a ride on sunday , and this picture here was taken in the exact same spot as the 2 previous night shots!! amazing how different a little light makes it look.

and I will have say this ting took more people down.! that root was tough.

and that is all I have for now.