Quantcast

Pedro's?????

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Just wondering if any Monkeys are looking to go to Pedro's this year. I am very undecided if I am going right now. The 2 weeks prior and the week after are going to weeks of hell for me so Pedros would be a nice break. Anyone from the MBW crew going????

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
douglas said:
$75, thats crazy - thats almost as much as a race fee for a 24 is
It's only $60 if you pay earlier. Besides, with everything that's going on, bikes for demos, (like a whole trail ride demo, not a quick spin), HID light demos for your entire night ride, free drivetrain cleaning, three days camping, etc. It is worth it. Besides, like most things, it's about hanging with your friends, riding, and drinking for a weekend. :dancing:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Isn't the cost actually

July 29 to Festival .............$80

That's almost 2x as much as MBW.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
yeah i guess it is a lot more.. it was fun andits like 10 times the size of MBW.. does size matter?
It must matter, or at least it did when I was single.....

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I may gor for a day of DHing at Jiminy but am not going to the fest. Wat too much school work. Too much work to do a whole weekend (I'm skipping PKill) but I need to do something.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
Doug - just take advantage of the cheap jiminy lift tickets on Sunday like we did last year! :thumb:

not a bad idea

...........but when a cute mudhunny (who will be at Pedro's) emails me "you really should come up Friday"......all of a sudden I am interested in going :D

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
douglas said:
not a bad idea

...........but when a cute mudhunny (who will be at Pedro's) emails me "you really should come up Friday"......all of a sudden I am interested in going :D
Damn, dude! If you don't go someone needs to kick you in the nuts!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
splat said:
and I take it you are taking friday off and making a drive outthere ?

Repack said:
Damn, dude! If you don't go someone needs to kick you in the nuts!

haha....I'm going, leaving from work Friday, be there by 5pm, said mudhunny hooked us up w/ a volunteer duty, so I dont have to pay the $80 :thumb:

Splat, any must do's at Pedros ??