Quantcast

Pedrosfest 2006!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I'm going to do my diggedy-damnest to make it this year with some of my friends from the LBS. Anyone else planning on making it this year? It'l be my first time.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Tame Ape said:
I'm going to do my diggedy-damnest to make it this year with some of my friends from the LBS. Anyone else planning on making it this year? It'l be my first time.
I've never gone and would love to go. When is it again?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
bluebug32 said:
Hmm...which one should I attend??? .....hmmm.....
thankfully Pedros is 3 days long.

It can't take a normal person longer then half a day to get married right? So give Stosh the full day and you should be golden!
:clue:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Tame Ape said:
thankfully Pedros is 3 days long.

It can't take a normal person longer then half a day to get married right? So give Stosh the full day and you should be golden!
:clue:

Eat, drink and be....haulin' a$$ to Pedro's Fest!

* j/k, Stosh, I'm sure you throw a way-cooler party ;)

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
i too will be at pedro's this year. i also hear that the Sinister crew will be there on sunday doing a skills clinic. should be great!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
douglas said:
went last year, no plans to go this year (too much $$ for what you get)
I know, thats what it seems like to me too. I'm going with a some friends/LBS that have some sort of in.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
ill be at jiminy saturday and sunday but i probably wont attend pedrosfest unless i can somehow camp there for free or really cheap.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
gnurider1080 said:
ill be at jiminy saturday and sunday but i probably wont attend pedrosfest unless i can somehow camp there for free or really cheap.

that would be called sneaking in....can you fit in a car trunk?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Looks like there's going to be a Laek House table there too! Make sure to come by and say hi if you're there.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
It would cost me $135 for me and my two sons if we decided to go. That's just not right. I'd have to pay for my 7 year old son to attend - he can ride, but he can't ride trails yet. And in a couple of years when Liam turns 12 he'll be considered an adult - WTF.

Something just doesn't seem right about the fees they charge to attend.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I will be at Jiminy on Sunday's portion of Pedro's Fest, riding DH and getting schooled by the Sinister skills crew. If anyone wants to ride Jiminy, lemme know I and I will show you around!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
MMcG said:
It would cost me $135 for me and my two sons if we decided to go. That's just not right. I'd have to pay for my 7 year old son to attend - he can ride, but he can't ride trails yet. And in a couple of years when Liam turns 12 he'll be considered an adult - WTF.

Something just doesn't seem right about the fees they charge to attend.
Thats really steep! I'm surprised they don't offer a family discount to make the pricing more reasonable.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I think splat got to the demo tents real early and had his pick of bikes to try.

I think he road an intense too.

I wonder if they list what companies will have demo fleets at the event?

MMcG said:
I think splat got to the demo tents real early and had his pick of bikes to try.

I think he road an intense too.

I wonder if they list what companies will have demo fleets at the event?
I went to the dealers sites and saw that they listed they'd be at Pedro's.

ooohh, Intense is on my list too.

I can be there by 5am! Don't tell IAB that though - with a 2 hour car ride :)

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I wanna demo a Motolite too! Who else is going to be there?? Titus, Intense, ???

Oh, and you can demo one of my t-shirts too, you'll just have to leave $20.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Everyone better come by and say hello to me! I'm going to be in the NYC Velo booth slinging some shirts and helping my friends out.

Here's a description of me:
I'm white
I'm lactose intolerant
I have collapsed arches

Should be pretty easy to find me!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Tame Ape said:
Everyone better come by and say hello to me! I'm going to be in the NYC Velo booth slinging some shirts and helping my friends out.

Here's a description of me:
I'm white
I'm lactose intolerant
I have collapsed arches

Should be pretty easy to find me!
I'll trade you a shirt for a few ridemonkey decals. :) Should I ask for Tame Ape?