Quantcast

Pennsylavania / Yuengling comic Thread of limited audience

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
yeah pittsburgh ppl LOVE that crap.

I HATE IT. Hell beer if you ask me.
It's my beer of preference. It's brewed in the next town over from where my family is from so I've been to the brewery about 5 times and when we visit we always take advantage of the Lager 75cent drafts at the local bars down there. :)
I like their Porter a lot too.

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Great to see all the PAzers crawling out from under their rocks!!!

Anyone besides me old enough to remember Horlacher Premium?

Allentowns finest. $.50 a quart when I was back in HS. Ice cold kidney infection in a bottle!!!!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I stopped by the Yuengling Brewery shortly after they opened the Caves below for tours. :D They were closed during prohabition or something.

I liked their beer...doesn't make it's way out to this side of the coutry though.

Rhino "west coast boy" from WA

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I grew up in Blair Co., the wife in Berks Co. We're in the DC-area now, but just bought a house near Gettysburg.

I'm not much of a lager drinker, but I dig the porter.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I stopped by the Yuengling Brewery shortly after they opened the Caves below for tours. :D They were closed during prohabition or something.

I liked their beer...doesn't make it's way out to this side of the coutry though.

Rhino "west coast boy" from WA
Actually they were closed because of safety concerns. They were originally walled off during prohibition then re-opened after prohibition. Then they closed about 5-10yrs ago because of safety concerns.

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
When ever I go home i like to try and stop by their Brewery outlet and pick up a case or 2 but lately i haven't had the chance
btw Rick 50 cent beer, your one of the few people here that remembers back that far

goofy

Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
olney md.
To make the comic even more to this time of year the wings should be peirogies (spelling?) instead. Man i miss those homemade peirogies.