Quantcast

people = teh stupid.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
I love the warning that today's "people" need.

Commercial on TV of a woman eating a 10 bill. Bottom of screen, "Dramatization, do not attempt."

"The problem with people is stupidity. Not that there should be capital punishment for stupidity. Let's just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself."

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I love the "suggested presentation" small print note on the labels of foodstuffs.

Like on a can of bakedbeans, the label is a photo of the damn beans, right?

I now know you don't actually have to present it like that!

A whole new world is opened for me...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I love the "suggested presentation" small print note on the labels of foodstuffs.

Like on a can of bakedbeans, the label is a photo of the damn beans, right?

I now know you don't actually have to present it like that!

A whole new world is opened for me...
Culinary school and all that training when all you really needed was to read the label on a can of beans.

I bet you're feeling foolish now.

Edit :

Another way you could present it is to serve up some beans Hobo style. Have your guests hold the can by the lid with a pair of pliers over a Sterno can. Table side of course.

Last edited:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
"The problem with people is stupidity. Not that there should be capital punishment for stupidity. Let's just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself."
agreed. whenever i get flagged down about some idiot doing something stupid (ex: riding a moped up and down stairs in the projects without a helmet) i simply explain to the "concerned citizen" that the reported activity is a self correcting problem :twitch: