Quantcast

Perez?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Festina again. Tyler is screwed, I mean he alreayd was but even less ppl should waste their time believing him now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Why is doping bad? Isn't the idea of outlawing it so everyone is on the same playing field, so to speak? So why not let everyone take whatever they want?

Granted, some of this stuff kills people, so that sux. I think it's wrong for a team to pressure a player, but if the player wants it on his own, screw him.

I know we're talking cycling, but I just can't get my head off of marijuana being banned in the NFL... makes no sense, let the gov't. worry about it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Olyroller said:
Plus another rider on the team retired ( can't remeber who ) rather than face up. I'm sorry to say it doen't look good for Tyler. Bummmmer !
Wait, I don't follow the sport that closely... are you saying there's three Phonak riders that are implicated? If so, that team's going down faster than a $2 crack ho

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Two riders have tested positive, Perez and Hamilton. One rider retired which is likely because he was doping and he rather retires than gets cought and screws his life.