Quantcast

Perfect timing on xmas day

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
My grandma arrived and she brought a whole bunch of insults and criticisms. Hopefully I can take these critiques and become a better person.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I don't know you, I don't know where you live, I don't know where you rode today, but I am pretty sure I don't like you.

Only because I am jealous, it was rainy, icy, windy and 29* when I woke up, and 40* and windy and rainy the rest of the day.....so in all honesty I was just really jealous....I mean no I do not like you at all!!!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
All I want for Boxing Day is no more potos of Eric in tights...

Pedaing here today, no scenery as nice, but 60 degree temps + no wind = gotta ride! Plus, no hockey on the tube...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what a difference an approaching storm front makes

cold as hell but still fun as all get out. Up on the exposed ridge top I was just comfortable with tights, no sleeve jersey under a short sleeve jersey with arm warmers all under a wind proof XC Ski outer layer, beanie on the old noggin. heck even out of the wind I only unzipped the outer shell a few inches on the climbs. Last few miles in the mud fest the rain started coming down. I had the heater blasting in the car on the way home. Sipping some hot tea to warm my core back up....Man I love riding