• Phantom

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • road to nowhere

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
Internet Investing
There are many options for capital investing. You may put it into a bank, buy stock of some well-known company or buy a piece of art or real estate. However, many potential private investors do not have enough money to make an effective investment: real estate, art and stock of leading corporations are not very easy to afford. Bank interests from moderate sums will be ridiculous.
What shall the private investor do? He/she is isolated from the big game, and small investments do not promise anything but a headache and time waste. Here come HYIP (High Yield Income Programs) to help the prospective investor. Using special Internet services you invest a certain sum of money (entrance limit are very low as a rule) then during the determined term you get an interest from your investment. The interest is paid every day or every week, or monthly. The rates vary from 0.3% up to 3% per day. The investor gets back his/her investment very quickly and then he/she starts getting the pure profit.

Start
1.2% Daily , $10-$2000
Medium
1.8% Daily , $2001-$15000
Advanced
2.8% Daily , $15001 and more

Please visit this website for more info: http://rapid-profit.com/
Read more...
what the hell!, this is a public forum not your privite advertising space that poast is not even bike related! get out of here!!

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I vote for the phantom you got a nice wide deck to set up for a nice style off of . The nowhere drop if you don't approach it properly it can be a bit sketchy with the narrow ladder .I think if the ladder was a bit wider and not so many trees at the bottom it would be alot more fun to style off of you get quite a bit of speed of that thing Its still a kool drop looking at it from the bottom!

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
road to nowhere without a doubt, more fun, smooth landing, **** gives you a ton of speed....wats not fun

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
I think they are both fun, RTN got that smooth landing this season so you don't have to worry about what line to pick when landing, so I guess that eased some people.

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
The nowhere drop if you don't approach it properly it can be a bit sketchy with the narrow ladder...so many trees at the bottom...you get quite a bit of speed off that thing
I think this is exactly what makes road to nowhere so much better.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
how r u honestly gonna say the landing for RTN this year is smooth as in comparison to last year, i dont think the rock has changed very much.....

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i dont think he is talking about the rock i think he is talking about after it. but i have ben wrong before

skeldon13

Chimp
May 1, 2007
I think if the ladder was a bit wider and not so many trees at the bottom it would be alot more fun to style off of you get quite a bit of speed of that thing Its still a kool drop looking at it from the bottom!
Trees?????maybe if u f-up terribly

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
how r u honestly gonna say the landing for RTN this year is smooth as in comparison to last year, i dont think the rock has changed very much.....

Yeah, stop and take a look. After the rock landing, last year it was all roots & small rocks, where you had to pick a line when you went off RTN...now its a no brainer because it goes from the rock face landing to super smooth dirt.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Can I vote for the drop on Tempest, I think it's called anthem, this is by far the epitamy of a drop. It's big enouph to make you think about it, but when you let go of the brakes and rollit it is smooth enouph to do it on a hardtail, heck after doing it a few times I would do it on my 24 lbs. cross country race bike. It's super smooth and just big enouph to give you that "funny feeling" in your tummy each and every time. That's my vote for best drop. That is until they get a good 12-15 ft./ 15-20 ft gap drop. :lighten:

D

dirtyjrzy1031

does anyone do STIGMATA that not a dropoff but its crazey

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Me too. I'd be so sick if that landing was moved back like ten feet...

Gotta hit up RTN, otherwise, I really like Anthem and Flume.
Both of those rock. And yes, phantom could be absolutely awesome if it were made for a tad more speed. I'm guessing they tried to make it something anyone could do to learn. 2 weeks ago I lead a train of my friends off that thing and 3 people had not hit it yet, 1 had not even seen it, and they are all still alive. I would assume it is mellow for that reason.

Also...COD, I'll be there this weekend. Let me know if you are riding also.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
stigmata isnt that hard. its before and after. that last 50 feet in front of it is really tough to stay on the pedals. and after, going about 50 into a few 2 foot drops and then a rock garden. i think thats the crazyest thing at diablo.... so far....

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
does anyone do STIGMATA that not a dropoff but its crazey
I do. It def. was super sketchy & having seconds thoughts about doing it when I first found it at Diablo last year...maybe 'cause that day it was raining. But even now, coming off the wood at the bottom, I still think I haven't mastered those drops 100% yet, to where im comfortable.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
RTN, by a long shot. not only is it a better drop, but the aspect of being able to rip across the ski run and into upper Waterboy (trail name?) at top speed is just PRICELESS. phantom is just a fun little drop that you hit time and time again at the end of each run...

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
i havent hit either drop, drops are not worth hitting in my book.

Drops were new to me until 2003, when I just decided to follow my buddy off, figuring the laws of physics applied to me the same as him. At 30 years old I was an old dog afraid of learning a new trick. It was a total rush and "felt like butter". Just wear the right equipment and start off small. Then you'll start to get addicted to the free fall. If you can do the hightest of the 3 transitional drops on the SRAM burm, you can probably do Phantom.

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
The three drops side by side after the trail by the wall rides are just punishment. I love the idea of getting used to drops but it seems as if there just isn't enouph transition, especially the biggest of the three. If you do hit it with enouph speed to reach proper transition you can't make the turn at the bottom. I haven't yet met a drop I wouldn't/couldn't do but I try and avoid those ones because they just feel like they are abusing my bike. Just my two cents, and by the way I have to say the "scariest" obstacle in my book at diablo has to be a "wall" that I encountered the last time I was there. It had been raining all day so I guess that could have added to the fear but this wall was somewhere over towards tempest when you got off the lift I think and it droped near vertical probably 30 or 40 feet it felt and down onto a long "deck" made of wood and then dumped you into a rock garden. I guess the fact that I didn't want to skid out of control and forgot to use enouph brake at the top which resulted in me free falling about 10-15 feet before I hit the bottom also added to the scare factor. Other than this everything is great, I can't wait to ride there again.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
rtn is the best drop ever!!!!!!!!!! i dunno its just way better than phantom. the landing sjould be further out on phantom. also there should be a trail of the flume drop trail leading to another drop leading to phantom. And the drop should be big

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
The three drops side by side after the trail by the wall rides are just punishment. I love the idea of getting used to drops but it seems as if there just isn't enouph transition, especially the biggest of the three. If you do hit it with enouph speed to reach proper transition you can't make the turn at the bottom. I haven't yet met a drop I wouldn't/couldn't do but I try and avoid those ones because they just feel like they are abusing my bike. Just my two cents, and by the way I have to say the "scariest" obstacle in my book at diablo has to be a "wall" that I encountered the last time I was there. It had been raining all day so I guess that could have added to the fear but this wall was somewhere over towards tempest when you got off the lift I think and it droped near vertical probably 30 or 40 feet it felt and down onto a long "deck" made of wood and then dumped you into a rock garden. I guess the fact that I didn't want to skid out of control and forgot to use enouph brake at the top which resulted in me free falling about 10-15 feet before I hit the bottom also added to the scare factor. Other than this everything is great, I can't wait to ride there again.
That's Stigmata, it's off of BMW.

Evil friggin' thing ain't it?

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005