Quantcast

Photos from Country Park

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
This past Sunday I went out to CP to take a few photos of a couple of friends. When I showed up I was pretty stoked to find several more peeps than I expected to be out. I had plans of getting out a mobile studio light, but it was a little too windy.

I did end up with quite a few keepers playing in available light and some with a little flash added... I have only had time to resize a couple of them, but I hope to finish getting them sorted tonight.

Anyone know this guy riding the Riot? (edit: oops thought it was a mob)

A stitch in the third berm (i know this guy :))

There will be a few more photos to come.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
good shootin! I need to come ride with you guys! I think that's one of the new Riot frames....

(I'm kinda curious, it looks like he's runnin saints with a micro drive.. I wasn't aware of any chainwheels that small for saint (4/104 and 1/8" comp.)

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
good shootin! I need to come ride with you guys! I think that's one of the new Riot frames....

(I'm kinda curious, it looks like he's runnin saints with a micro drive.. I wasn't aware of any chainwheels that small for saint (4/104 and 1/8" comp.)
Yeah, that was a pretty interesting set up. He said he cut the spider down, then had it powdercoated. I guess he had smalller holes drilled into it. It was a pretty trick set up. He goes by Sev on trianglemtb.com

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Yeah, that was a pretty interesting set up. He said he cut the spider down, then had it powdercoated. I guess he had smalller holes drilled into it. It was a pretty trick set up. He goes by Sev on trianglemtb.com
Thanks for the info. I'll do what I can about looking him up.

So um, your black hoodie really made for a hard exposure, but i really like this image. :D

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I have a few. I never really found something that was working for me. I was not feeling one with mah flash. Off camera flash is something I want to work with more often.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Those dont look too bad at all. I imagine thats a pretty tough lighting situation, with the shaded tunnel if you will and the lit sky.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Thanks. It might have been a little easier earlier in the day. The sun was already below the tree tops behind me... (note to self)
Ok last batch.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
If I remember correctly, his name is Sev, and I remember him or one of his buddies telling me that the Saint cranks are modified to accept a BMX sprocket/chainring.