Quantcast

Photos from Falls City, Post Canyon, and Syncline

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Here's some photos of me. I think they turned out really good.
Tim

[URL=http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Here's some more photos. I had no idea I was hitting that wall ride that good and getting that high up on it until I saw the photos. Maybe I don't suck as much as I think, or the photographer is just really good.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
vibiker said:
Has the gap after Egg Drop been repaired? If so, has anyone hit it?
Do you mean the crack in the side runner? To me that new ramp has too much kick to it. The day of the photos I was eyeing it up, but it just didn't look right in my mind. I always want to ride with confidence and I'm 36, so it hurts when I crash. I heard some people tried hitting it, but haven't seen anyone actually land it.

Shane Knapp went for it and threw his bike while over 20' up. I have a sequence of it that I might upload from my CD.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
ehermanson said:
Tim those are great pictures I especially like the picture of you hitting the hip at post canyon.
Thanks. Yeah I really like that one too. It was a big surprise to me when I got the photos. I had no idea I was getting layed over that far, especially since it's my bad side to whip.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
elRey said:
nice! i know that drop on egghunt is pretty big, but in those pics it looks huge! :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks
We were all landing on the plywood at the bottom, so it would be cool to take out all the wood landing. That would really make it look huge.
Tim