Quantcast

^&%Phridaze GMT%&^

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
My friend Randy went on a Coke Binder and violated his Parole. He asked me if I could hold his apartment for him until he gets out in 2 years. $670 a month for 2 years, 15K I cannot. Cops picked him up at work? He is a chef in a popular area restaurant. He has a dog too. A Jack Russel. Bad ass too. I have a feeling this going to cost me big time.... His Sister is supposed to get the dog. She is a deadbeat and I am not sure I am on board with her getting the dog. I had the building Manager change the locks because I know she will rip him off....

Rochester is not for the weak. Now we got Fentanal killing everyone. OK I am reasonable. If it kills you, then how fun is it? WTF?
Can you rent the place for $800 to someone else and make a few dolla

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Local farriers around here are big on coke because the lack of smoke is more pleasant for the horses and it burns super hot. I think we might be on different pages here...
We call them Mules here. Addicted folks willing to go all in for little reward at seemingly great consequence. Also known as Suckers. After sticking a Oxy up there ass they rinse it of in bleach, dry it off on the windowsill next to your childs bed, and then snort the crumbles....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Can you rent the place for $800 to someone else and make a few dolla

New Property manager thinks she has a tenant sub lease lined up. Solar panels getting connected tomorrow. Air Rights contract also. Subsidy pays for the system. Tax Break also. On demand Water heaters also for each unit. Utilities fully separated for each unit now.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Blue?
Looks like they have done some work lately
Yea, now that launch closed they're the closest lift access. About an 85 minute drive each way.

And yea really looking forward to the new stuff. Empire was a pretty good achievement for them 2 years ago, glad to see they're keeping on it.

Oh and they're building a slalom track!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
We call them Mules here. Addicted folks willing to go all in for little reward at seemingly great consequence. Also known as Suckers. After sticking a Oxy up there ass they rinse it of in bleach, dry it off on the windowsill next to your childs bed, and then snort the crumbles....
They do mules here too but not as many as horses, they'll drive out to your ranch and take care of your needs so you don't have travel to town, having quality coke is essential to the process but I'm not aware of anyone snorting the ashes. Rochester is hard core.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They do mules here too but not as many as horses, they'll drive out to your ranch and take care of your needs so you don't have travel to town, having quality coke is essential to the process but I'm not aware of anyone snorting the ashes. Rochester is hard core.
Ranch is a Euphemism right?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No, that's where most people keep their horses, inside the city limits you need a third of an acre per horse so there's more business for farriers outside of town.
i had to goggle farrier. I think Horses are assholes. Most folks that own them also. We have a very contemptuous relationship with them around here.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
i had to goggle farrier. I think Horses are assholes. Most folks that own them also. We have a very contemptuous relationship with them around here.
How can horses be assholes? I like people less than horses in most cases... my first paid job was tending an alfalfa field for some rich rancher's horses, they were nice to me.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just changed all my frame bearings in my Yeti. A couple of those bastards were hard to get out. The replacements will not be so difficult...

I am now out of blue loctite. I had exactly 1 applications worth left in the tube for the bolt that holds the eccentric together.

Between the new SS headset bearings and this fresh set of frame bearings, I figure I should be good for the summer for major maintenance.

Just need to replace a broken spoke in my rear wheel, and maybe a brake bleed, and I'll be good to roll for my revelstoke trip in July.

I am excite.

Only took me 3 hours!