Quantcast

>>>Phucket Friday GMT<<<

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am overdrawn on my spank bank account. I need actual stimulus at this point. I have contacted my old Booty Call Puerto Rican princess. She said if I get her drunk enough she will entertain the thought of spending the night as long as I shower first.... I wasn't planning on showering this week. We'll see.....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I am overdrawn on my spank bank account. I need actual stimulus at this point. I have contacted my old Booty Call Puerto Rican princess. She said if I get her drunk enough she will entertain the thought of spending the night as long as I shower first.... I wasn't planning on showering this week. We'll see.....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:stupid:

my cold is back. wtf.
Will it prevent you from riding at the as of yet undetermined location tomorrow? Remember that @stoney and I both enjoy climbing slowly, so it's no burden at all if you're hacking up a lung now and then. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I sent him a few bucks. Effing Jeebus worshippers... :rant:
I love that this has since hit Facebook and it's gone viral. He had $10k last night when I went to bed, $37k this morning, and $47k now. Them old ladies are now fighting a crowd backed individual. Good luck with that. He's the Peter Thiel of home mechanics.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was able to watch rampage on and off this afternoon...but looking forward to vegging on the couch with beers and watching it at my leisure on the big screen via chromecast.

after 6yo has early soccer game tomorrow looks like we'll head out to finally finish a step up i've been working on for a while and then i'll finally guinea pig it :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Black berry brandy did the trick. Somebody else's Bong shed has been pilfered.... Hooray for me.....

Led Zeppelin and Queen Knebworth 1986...

Last edited: