Quantcast

>>>>Phucket Friday GMT<<<<

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Rode dirt this morning, commute on the gravel bike to work, heading to a Fish Fry at a local dive bar tonight.

#doesntsuck
More fucking fried food. Is this a sign? Ima take jonkranked’s advise and head to the B cubed and get me one of those air fryers. And yeah as long as you have a receipt they’ll take anything back. I’m going 5 years on one of those flex hoses. Damn thing bursts every year from dragging it across the concrete...they keep taking it back. Not my favorite place to go (sensory overload) but the wife enjoys it so it’s a win for me.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No fucking way you can make proper fish-n-chips with one of those things. :disgust1: :D
So far in Golden I've found the old Spot to have a good fish fry, and believe it or not, Woody's pizza as well.
That creepy dirty Wisconsin bar on the west side of 93 up north around 72 used to have the best FFF, but they are no more.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So far in Golden I've found the old Spot to have a good fish fry, and believe it or not, Woody's pizza as well.
That creepy dirty Wisconsin bar on the west side of 93 up north around 72 used to have the best FFF, but they are no more.
Ahhh... Rocky Flats Lounge. Stopped there for hotlinks once on the way back from Boulder. :D

Where is the old "Spot"? You mean the place that went Tango Uniform out by the falafel place?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This just dropped on Nate Hills' #followcamfriday channel...

Not sure I can make it this year, but we have a crew that rides this every Fourth of July. #MAHABA

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you going up to dc in a few weeks for sleep @ 9:30 club?
that is the plan...and at the end of july....driving to philly....younger brother is flying in from colorado....seeing radiohead in philly.

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Evening road ride of 14 miles not nearly as strong as this mornings effort but made for over 60 miles in the last 3 days. This afternoon I was forced to buy a CycleOps 300PT for $200.00, still in box, looks to be about 10 years old because tribars. Has a power tap hub but no computer, that was hijacked for a replacement and the primary reason it sat in the stockroom for the entire Obama administration. It's now sitting in my storeroom, not sure I will look for a computer - all the CycleOps branded computers on any spin bike I've used have been the suck.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rip-snortin' ride with Boostindoubles, followed by the best tacos in the area.
Good times!
Phillips Ridge is a good time.

Spent some time destroying an old barn, my new favorite tool is a 3ft pry bar.

Went for a ride with wifey, had 3 e-bikers pass off trail as I was climbing back up, then they didn't seem to want to stop as they were descending towards me 5 minutes later. Commencal van at the top trailhead...

Wife and decided the collective noun for a group of e-bikers is assholes.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Rip-snortin' ride with Boostindoubles, followed by the best tacos in the area.
Good times!
Yeah, that kicked ass. Hard to think of a better way to spend 3 hours in Jackson. The pics dont want to load... we found rideit's animal sanctuary. Tacos passed the Yakima taste test.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
what was the damage to the camper after the hail debacle...
In addition to turning the camper into a golf ball, it blew out two roof vents, annihilated the AC shroud, and cracked the emergency escape hatch. So all told, ~$200 in broken stuff plus the time to replace it.