Quantcast

### Phucket Friday ###

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
saw this on the board and turned around at Morrison Rd. (For day tripping today with wife. Going up with kids in afternoon.)
If you mean you read my post and it alerted you, glad to have helped. I'd have sent a text if I'd realized you were heading up.

I said fuckit and went for a 90 minute ride virtually along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah. [borat]very nice[/borat]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Snow has completely melted in my yard.

Looks like I have to work tomorrow, so there will be little to no fun outside had. :(

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
If you mean you read my post and it alerted you, glad to have helped. I'd have sent a text if I'd realized you were heading up.

I said fuckit and went for a 90 minute ride virtually along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah. [borat]very nice[/borat]
"Board" in question was the big LCD traffic announcement deal over I-70 at 470, which prompted me (not driving) to check Google Maps and CODOT. But thank you anyway. :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
CMV crash. WB was closed for bit. Now EB open, WB one lane. Google says 3 hour delay. Must be absolute shitshow up there in traffic. I’m glad to be home. Getting some productivity in as we have the babysitters around anyway since we would be paying them either way.

View attachment 157683View attachment 157684View attachment 157685
I always found it funny that tires can be mud/snow rated. The things that make a tire good for mud make them not so great for snow, and vice versa.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I always found it funny that tires can be mud/snow rated. The things that make a tire good for mud make them not so great for snow, and vice versa.
Yup. Mountain snowflake is a better metric for sure, and then you have the CMVs that are either on bald retreads or clomping along on their chains.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
'tis pretty up there. amirite, @Westy?
had a highschool friend ruin a perfectly good gold olds 442 with a car load of friends drive it off the side of skyline drive exiting a tunnel....a lot of broken bones and nose and ear re-attaching....

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.30.59 AM.png

Ah, what a cluster. I'll be waiting out this mess before heading up to Fraser with the kids tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I ever get to wander again, that'd be on my try it list. I have always gone past it to date.
Easy to find long stretches with little to no traffic, mostly nice smooth pavement and really nice views. I would never have owned a road bike if I didn't have easy access to it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Baking is complete, Amp is cranking out tunes to 11 on both channels. All in all an excellent day. Whiskey time you say? Don't mind if I do!
I got a free preamp from a buddy. Need to set up my receiver with 7.1 in the basement, then it's time to get the kids to sing along to Cock Sparrer.