Quantcast

@@@ Phuket Phriderp@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
man this week dragged. busy but easy schedule today still same ol shit with the added bonus drive to Sacramento after work with the dogs to go join Ruth at a horse show.

I think my espresso is tying to melt my mug this morning...win

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Trash picked a 20" x 20" x 2.5" maple end grain butcher block yesterday. Needs quite a bit of love, as it was clearly abused and has some splits and cupping. No matter, a good sanding, gluing, and resurfacing will breathe new life into it.

Today seems like a good day for a cruise in the woods.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Should be done for the day by 1pm my time. I see a bicycle ride in my near future, even though the temp is only 45 freedums today. Need to make the most of this weekend as it's snow forecast every day next week.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Should be done for the day by 1pm my time. I see a bicycle ride in my near future, even though the temp is only 45 freedums today. Need to make the most of this weekend as it's snow forecast every day next week.
Right? My laundry is gonna be very confused for the next few days/weeks mehtinks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
ITS FRIDERP.

I do so much at work, yet every Friday I look back (mostly because I have a weekly status update meeting with the head honcho here) and feel as if I've accomplished nothing. BLEH.

Did have a discussion with the bossman about a long term plan of getting me out of this building and into a "bigger" role, where I won't have to deal with day to day printer issues, on top of my other job duties. That'll be the day.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Paddle tires are mounted on the wheels, fuel jugs filled, now just to load everything into the coach and hit the road to the dunes.

This weekend is essentially the phase 1 culmination of my true retirement. Pretty stoked to see it unfold.
so now that you're retired you got your dirt bike re-tired?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. It was kind of cold and quite windy on my slow pedal into work this morning. I came in nice and late since I'd gotten a jump on my morning's work while working 2-10 PM yesterday.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
DMX has died.
rip.

So many things.

He was 50 years old? Damn.

He has 15 kids? Damn.

He apparently dressed up as an undercover federal agent and drove through a gate at Kennedy Airport? Damn.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
rip.

So many things.

He was 50 years old? Damn.

He has 15 kids? Damn.

He apparently dressed up as an undercover federal agent and drove through a gate at Kennedy Airport? Damn.

can't not share this

1617991299203.png