Quantcast

Pic of Paris Hilton screwing...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Who doesn't want to see a woman screwing, unless shes ugly... Or you have the sexuality like Ciaran, whom I'm thinking his door swings only one way, which is the wrong way. Any by wrong, I don't mean wrong, i mean, different.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ThePriceSeliger said:
Who doesn't want to see a woman screwing, unless shes ugly... Or you have the sexuality like Ciaran, whom I'm thinking his door swings only one way, which is the wrong way. Any by wrong, I don't mean wrong, i mean, different.

well.......... Paris Hilton is UGLY! Just because she's richer than G-d doesn't mean she's hot

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
this is just more evidence N8 should only be able to REPLY to threads, not start them.
any Mods listening?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ugh, I think she is really ugly. I don't mean, "ugly-as-compared-to-the-rest-of-the-freakishly-attractive-hollywood-crowd", I mean she's ugly.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
she isn't that attractive, but she knows how to walk, ya know that walk that makes you want to go have an alone moment, and that is what makes most people think she is hot.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Dirtjumper999 said:
she isn't that attractive, but she knows how to walk, ya know that walk that makes you want to go have an alone moment, and that is what makes most people think she is hot.

Her walk would be a lot hotter if you couldn't hear her lips clapping together with every step she takes!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ThePriceSeliger said:
No one else thinks she's hot either. And before you try and rip on my sexuality maybe you should meet my WIFE.

Dork.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ThePriceSeliger said:
I bet, if you want, I could arrange LoveBunny to lick your balls. How does it sound? It would make you happy and I would be helping you!
Better not... his knees are all messed up. He said it was from a bike crash but I don't know... they look like rug burns to me.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
BigMike said:
Her walk would be a lot hotter if you couldn't hear her lips clapping together with every step she takes!
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

*pause, deep breath*

...ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
BigMike said:
well.......... Paris Hilton is UGLY! Just because she's richer than G-d doesn't mean she's hot
Just because in WV you like the fattys it`s ok :oink: :oink: :oink: ,IMO I like a dumb girl who looks like that cause I don`t want to talk to her with her mouth full :oink: :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
shocktower said:
Just because in WV you like the fattys it`s ok :oink: :oink: :oink: ,IMO I like a dumb girl who looks like that cause I don`t want to talk to her with her mouth full :oink: :rolleyes:
Shocktower, you are a true gentleman. ;) :thumb: