Quantcast

Pics from a drop that we hit today

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
We rode a trail pretty close to our house today. It has a massive climb, but there is a nice drop at the top, and a fun downhill. Here are a few shots of the vews from the top, then pics of us hitting the rock drop:

me trying to hip the off-camber small drop:

eric(me89) hitting the medium drop:

Carl:

one of the practice runs for the largest drop:

Me hitting the biggest drop:

On the largest drop is almost like a road gap because you have to clear this sorta flat section that had barbed-wire on it. It was a really fun ride that we went on today.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
he clears the flat sections to a nice little tranny that makes it really smoth and fun. mmmmmmm sandwich i just had one for lunch.

its way out in fairview you get to it like your heading to lake lure and its a place called little pisgah and its on private land so we got bitched at by a lady on a horse.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
zod said:
Where that be near Ashevegas InsaneP2Rider?????
yeah, pretty much.

could anyone tell me a way to post a small vid? I've got one that's pretty cool of all of us hitting different drops on the rock.

yeah, the big drop has a really flat landing straight down, but if you clear way out, then you can hit something that resembles a landing...sorta, but you can't see it because it's out of the picture :nuts:. fun drop though

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
bradical said:
Hotness.

Little pisgah had a good downhill to it??

And Eric, you look like an ethopian in those pictures man... ahha

man I am surprised you can see him, I just saw a floating shirt and head... he must be wearing camo shorts

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Thats a nice drop!
Check this one that my friends and I have built up with North Shore Stunts...
It's about 8' but if you add in the tranny to where you land it ends up being about 10'. Sorry, Dont mean to infringe on your thread, Just wanted to share also... :thumb:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yah man thats pretty huge just quality of pic doesnt do it justice. and no prob man your welcome to post other pics of you guys hittin any drops you got. keep the thread goin

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
Define "massive climb".................
well its like 6 miles of almost vertical climb its a pain in the ass i promise but like i said the drop and the view are so worth it though. and theres also some lines that you can take going down the side of the mountain with some huge road gaps. i know this is old but i decided to post anyways.