Quantcast

Pics from Sant Andreu DH - Spain

rodrigodh

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
Hello everyone!!
just been back from my first race of the season. It was great , if only i could have race officially... It involved two race runs and the better time counted. I don't have my license jet so only went for practicing and check out the new 08 bikes and 09 protos..
Fortunately (for me) a friend fall (not too hard) in the first run and let me race with his number the second run... no one notice it so no problem about it. allthough it was the worst run i've done in a very long time.

here some pics and short vids :

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
what kind of rear shock is on that Ventana? maybe i'm behind the times in asking that, but i can't recognize it....

anyone else think that Commencal sorta resembles the old Giant DH? if you ignored the color and shock placement, the tubing kept giving me flashbacks.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
what kind of rear shock is on that Ventana? maybe i'm behind the times in asking that, but i can't recognize it....

anyone else think that Commencal sorta resembles the old Giant DH? if you ignored the color and shock placement, the tubing kept giving me flashbacks.

It says BOS on the reservoir.

josemi

Chimp
Dec 21, 2007
zaragoza

The shock on Ventana´s bike is Bos 20007.Now you can get Bos 2008.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Is it just me, or does that BOS labeled fork look like a Boxxer? I thought the BOS fork had the resivoir on it

<edit> nice pics BTW

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What's the red DH ring on that Glory??
And YEAH, Oscar's seat scares the hell out of me! I bet you can her "whooooa..." as he slides down the course from wary onlookers..

rodrigodh

Chimp
Mar 12, 2005
Nice job! Did you by any chance have the opportunity to check out a BOS equipped bike?
thanks!
we had the pleasure to enjoy of fabien pedemanaud too, made 2 practice runs with him, really nice guy. He was testing the new bos fork for the first time on his new morewood prototype!!!
but forgot to take pics of it :( , went with the camera but it was too late, it was already in the truck.

but some pics i found :