Quantcast

Pics of large demo's

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
I just ordered a large 2012 demo 8 ii. I've sat on mediums and it felt small compaired to my medium 2008 demo frame so I went with the large............I'm 6.1" with a 75 inch reach so I figure the large should work well. Yet I have never seen a large in person or sat on one. How about posting up some pics of the large demo so I can see how awesome it is and be reassured that I made the right choice.

cheers

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
Mine still isn't "finished", but got some photos already

I will get proper photos when I've finished it properly and have some spare time and good light.

ps. these photos were taken on my iPhone, just download the photobucket app for free, and you can upload then copy the img url.

Last edited:

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
now were talkin! I thought Fairclough was on a medium???? That red and black 2012 looks sick........kinda wish the complete came in those colours, although I do like the red/white/black better then the red/white.

cheers

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
While not the best pics, here are some of a larger Demo8 with a person! I'm 6'1" with a 6'5" armspan. I definitely like the large, I sat on a medium in the shop and knew instantly it was too small for me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
While not the best pics, here are some of a larger Demo8 with a person! I'm 6'1" with a 6'5" armspan. I definitely like the large, I sat on a medium in the shop and knew instantly it was too small for me.
That looks about right. Do you know your reach in inches?