Quantcast

pics of my Gemini (I hope)!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Okay, not sure if this will work because I'm doing this from work off a hurried scan...
Here's my '04 Gemini 900 that I got last month (my first mtn. bike.) It's set up for XC riding in this pic.

Edit: Oops, that totally sucks. Sorry. Will have to do this from a friend's house sometime when I have more time!

Attachments

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
thats a pretty good first bike, if i do say so myself.

whoa, this is kinda like the girls locker room, without all the screaming and mase.
________
Live Sex

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
...Will have to do this from a friend's house sometime when I have more time!
Still haven't done it. By the time I post pics, half the paint will have been scratched off from me dashing the bike against rocks!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Evel Monkey said:
Still have it in XC mode? How you liking it?
It's not in "XC mode" much (5" travel in front and 4" in rear), but had it like that for dirt jumping last week. It stays mostly in DH/freeride mode (7" travel in front and 7" in the back.)

Still looooooving it! It's in the shop getting new brake rotors since I crashed on it about 30 times at Snowshoe two weekends ago and warped 'em a bit much. Let's hope I keep the rotors relatively flat for the Snowshoe race Sunday! :P

One of the things I like the best about it is that it's light. (35 lbs. or so.) The way I ride, the bike ends up landing on me a few times a weekend, so it's nice that it doesn't weigh like 50 lbs.!

Go Cannondale!