Quantcast

pics of new stuff

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
So are we going to have a jump contest opening day on the new drop and jump I think thats where everyone will be hanging out all day looks awesome.
looks like the drop is similiar to rtn except a bit smoother and straighter. and the canon similar to the ski jump which is awesome but was hoping they built something that threw you a bit further such as the canon. Looking forward to watching all the (casers). cu2weeks.

Flyingfish

Chimp
Nov 4, 2008
Toledo, OH
im glad to know there is a resort park that isnt afraid to build some big stuff and has it there ALL SEASON from opening day to closing day.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Yeah i don't believe then can build to big, only because you get to many newbees that do not know any better and are attempting drops they have no experience on,and keep the local paramedics busy all weekend. Definetly some nice smooth addtions to our playground.
Cant wait to do my first run opening day!

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
it sounds like the trail goes dominion to flatline in to salvation and the new drops is on what use to be flatliner??? maybe or am i wrong
Yeah, YOU"RE WRONG. how did you come to this assumption? Did you go there recently when they were closed and took a mental picture of what new stuff they got? Just cause you got a V-10 doesn't mean your hot ****

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
Yeah, YOU"RE WRONG. how did you come to this assumption? Did you go there recently when they were closed and took a mental picture of what new stuff they got? Just cause you got a V-10 doesn't mean your hot ****
Are you OK. Sounds like your mad at the world....

go get a hug ride or stfu:monkeydance:

demo9pro

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
NNJ
not my quote, but "arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics-even if you win----you're still retarded!

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
YES. a million times yes - we know each other. ride4fun & dest are buddies. anything we post is really between us. It's funny how u youngsters blow s..t out of context sometimes.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
YES. a million times yes - we know each other. ride4fun & dest are buddies. anything we post is really between us. It's funny how u youngsters blow s..t out of context sometimes.
its funny how noone knows who you are:disgust: pictures to faces thread where are you

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
its funny how noone knows who you are:disgust: pictures to faces thread where are you
who cares if no one knows who i am. If I told you who I was, would you say something to me face to face on the trails or before the lift????

I don't know who u are, nor do I really care for the matter. I don't even know Dest face or what he rides, but I do know he is a cool dude - unlike you youngsters that keep blowing s..t out of proportion. :disgust1:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
FOXROX is the president of diablo, therefore it is critical to the success of the mission that he knows who everyone is.

Also, for the record, I know who dest is, but I only figured it out because I spend a lot of time on bike messageboards at work, haha.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
FOXROX is the president of diablo, therefore it is critical to the success of the mission that he knows who everyone is.

Also, for the record, I know who dest is, but I only figured it out because I spend a lot of time on bike messageboards at work, haha.[/QUO

you know who i am...

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
that might be true about FOXROX, but i never seen his face, nor is it on his profile. So as far as "the mission", I have no clue what ur talking about.

but like i said, whatever conversation i have, it's with Dest - we joke and that's it. If you're an outsider,, and have no clue, what we're talking about, (no mater who you are), just mind your business. PERIOD. (this is the last post/reply on this subject)

Mar 10, 2009
Hoboken, NJ
hey there!

i saw on some of your profile pictures that you are from nyc. where from and how do you get to the diablo? Is it possible without having a car?
I am actually fresh from the boat and living in the Hoboken area.
I don´ have a car yet, so my question is... WHERE ELSE CAN I RIDE? :monkey:

Somebody´s going riding this weekend?