Quantcast

pics of our new race line

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
chicodude01 said:
So hucktastic.

I hit up the disc golf trail today......Man those waterbars are fun
where did you drop in at? did you hit the Gnar chutes?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Screw getting faster, just ride your stuff. If you want to get faster you have to do lame things like pedal, corner, and ride technical natural stuff... and who want to do that crap when you can pedal slowly down a plank and then jump off. Your wallride does look pretty awesome though, as does that jump.

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
TheInedibleHulk said:
Screw getting faster, just ride your stuff. If you want to get faster you have to do lame things like pedal, corner, and ride technical natural stuff... and who want to do that crap when you can pedal slowly down a plank and then jump off. Your wallride does look pretty awesome though, as does that jump.
yeah pedaling slow down a 4 inch plank 15 ft. off the ground is easy. :rolleyes: right next to that plank is a 40 ft. double w/ burm to burm transfer jumps. exuse us for having a variety of things to ride. trust me dog, we're as fast as the next guy on the dh course. :thumb:

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
The wallride looks sweet, do you have any sort of landing transition, or is it to flatz0r? Because I could imagine that if you made something like that with a landing ramp, you could also be stupid/brave enough to jump on to the wall, and that would be mega fun.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Not saying it's easy just saying its not gonna make you any faster, except in the general time spent on the bike sort of sense. You did ask how to get faster no? Unless that was supposed to be sarcastic.....

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
Rik said:
The wallride looks sweet, do you have any sort of landing transition, or is it to flatz0r? Because I could imagine that if you made something like that with a landing ramp, you could also be stupid/brave enough to jump on to the wall, and that would be mega fun.
the wall ride has a good landing on it. you can only hit it one way tho. hard to explain. it's like an alley oop thing that shoots you back to the trail. we have another wall ride further down the trail that is elavated, and you have to jump onto it. it is also the oposite way. :D nothing on our trail goes to flat. ;)

Attachments

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
lovebunny said:
haha chill homie. hes just messin with you. most people in this forum are racers. they wince at the site of wooden structures. but seriously. racings where its at!
some of the fastest racers in my state come to train on this trail, and it's wooden structures. we are not huckers, and we are not racers, we are mountain bikers. :thumb:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dhkilla said:
some of the fastest racers in my state come to train on this trail, and it's wooden structures. we are not huckers, and we are not racers, we are mountain bikers. :thumb:
Dank is so bro-cal these days.

Jeans wearing meat hucker 4 lyfe.

;)

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
biker3 said:
I just got my race bibs for the season. Full 1 piece lycra. I hope I can slay like Dank.
what are you doin up at 3:30 in the morning naughty boy?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
dhkilla said:
we train for the dh race right here. how can we get faster?
not hating here :cool:

i don't "train" to get faster i just ride.

that jump on the far right look fun.

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
nickaziz said:
Actually it's very easy. Just scary.
actually riding the 4 inch skinny curb at your local 7-11 is very easy. when your 15 ft. off the ground there is nothing easy about it. The only thing easy is sitting behind your computer saying that it's easy. :nope: i apollogise if you have actually rode skinnys that high off the ground. :)

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
dhkilla said:
actually riding the 4 inch skinny curb at your local 7-11 is very easy. when your 15 ft. off the ground there is nothing easy about it. The only thing easy is sitting behind your computer saying that it's easy. :nope: i apollogise if you have actually rode skinnys that high off the ground. :)
Yeah we have some 12 foot high 1 foot wide stuff and it is scary so that must be insanely insane.
Is this zackdank from mtbr?
-DHbiker
Later

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
DH biker said:
Yeah we have some 12 foot high 1 foot wide stuff and it is scary so that must be insanely insane.
Is this zackdank from mtbr?
-DHbiker
Later
SHHHHHHHH :sneaky:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow looking kinda good over there!!!! where are you??? I want to try my luck at some of your stunts. It looks like some of that might scare me though :cool: .

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
lovebunny said:
haha chill homie. hes just messin with you. most people in this forum are racers. they wince at the site of wooden structures. but seriously. racings where its at!
Do we really have to start this shyt again? :nuts:

Those trails look sweet. :thumb:

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
dhkilla said:
yeah pedaling slow down a 4 inch plank 15 ft. off the ground is easy. :rolleyes: right next to that plank is a 40 ft. double w/ burm to burm transfer jumps. exuse us for having a variety of things to ride. trust me dog, we're as fast as the next guy on the dh course. :thumb:
Nobody said it was easy. Your stuff looks killer and you obviously have some serious skill, but riding the skinnies, wall rides and dirt jumps don't have alot to do with most types of DH courses. You asked how to get faster and the Hulk answered.

dhkilla

Chimp
Apr 27, 2005
seabass said:
Nobody said it was easy. Your stuff looks killer and you obviously have some serious skill, but riding the skinnies, wall rides and dirt jumps don't have alot to do with most types of DH courses. You asked how to get faster and the Hulk answered.
thanks for clearing that up for me. :thumb: