Quantcast

Pics of XC trails

carpe_simius

Chimp
Mar 19, 2004
conyers, ga
hey. i don't have any at the moment but ill try to get some by next week of the trails built for the '96 Olympics first ever mtb competion down here in Conyers, GA.
unless somebody beats me to it.

good idea.

lee

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by special O
my favorite trail around here. prewitt trail 1.5 hrs north of slo.

my friend ryan

Where is that trail? (besides north of slo)
It looks bad the F' ass...espescially the bench cut section. :thumb:

special O

Chimp
Dec 5, 2002
its in los padres national forest a little south of big sur.

search for gorda CA on mapquest. a little north of there.

its a great trail.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by special O
its in los padres national forest a little south of big sur.

search for gorda CA on mapquest. a little north of there.

its a great trail.
Is that picture even horizontally, or has it been turned? Just wondering because that is some SERIOUS off camber coolness!

vtcyclist

Chimp
Feb 5, 2004
Planet Vermont
Hmmmm. I think I know that guy. (morryJG) You (Skeeredshtls) must be that funhawg that loaned me the NRS to bomb down Chimmney Gulch in December. Know what I mean Vern?

Hows life?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by vtcyclist
Hmmmm. I think I know that guy. (morryJG) You (Skeeredshtls) must be that funhawg that loaned me the NRS to bomb down Chimmney Gulch in December. Know what I mean Vern?

Hows life?
Hey "I Are Baboon" - is there some way to get rid of this "vtcyclist" guy? He's buggin' me. :D

Oh yeah - vtcyclist - you broke my frame on that extreeeeeeeem downhill, you knob. ;)

Things is goin' gud, man. Just got back from the last powder day of the season at Steamboat.

-S.S.-

vtcyclist

Chimp
Feb 5, 2004
Planet Vermont
Pow at Steamboat, eh. Lifes tough, huh? :nopity:

Will be out your way in a couple weeks for White Rim in a day. Want to loan me your broken down NRS again? :D I promise to bring it back in 4 pieces or less. ;)

Will be on a tight sched, but will drop down by the river (good name for a song don't you think?) and say hi.

DG

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by vtcyclist
Pow at Steamboat, eh. Lifes tough, huh? :nopity:
Knee deep up top in the protected areas. Hey, somebody had to do it. Figured it might as well be me. :D

Will be out your way in a couple weeks for White Rim in a day. Want to loan me your broken down NRS again? :D I promise to bring it back in 4 pieces or less. ;)
Hell. Why don't you just borrow you're bro's borrowed road bike? You don't need my big DH rig for White Rim. :)

Will be on a tight sched, but will drop down by the river (good name for a song don't you think?) and say hi.
Lookin' forward to it. Let me know the dates so we can work something out.

-S.S.-

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
Mustn't forget the "local goods":
We could easily forget that hideous flourescent jersey. Maybe I'll have to pay off your wife to loose it sometime for us.

special O

Chimp
Dec 5, 2002
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Is that picture even horizontally, or has it been turned? Just wondering because that is some SERIOUS off camber coolness!

I think its turned a little but it is STEEP out there. Some serious consequences if you fall off the trail in lots of spots.